Can someone explain why iPhone is deemed worthy over the Galaxy?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apple makes a solid product to me. It's not "fancy", but it gets the job done. If you want bunch of features and widgets, go with an Android, but you won't be able to keep old phones long after upgrades like you can with Apple without a significant impact on performance.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres about 100 things i can do on my Galaxy right now that iOS will not let me do unless i violate the EULA of the OS.

If having near-complete control of your device doesnt matter to you, then maybe android aint for you.

Apple is locked down to an extent that makes it useless for me, but others dont use phones the way i do so... to each his own

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Droid gang up in the bytch OP....fukk a apple!!....:pacspit:

Android-Apple-iOS-250x187.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apple makes a solid product to me. It's not "fancy", but it gets the job done. If you want bunch of features and widgets, go with an Android, but you won't be able to keep old phones long after upgrades like you can with Apple without a significant impact on performance.

Cant tell if the bolded is sarcasm seeing as how apple intentionally slows down older phones after new upgrades to force you to buy new ones.

Apple has even admitted this, its not like its a conspiracy.

You wanna see true slowness, get an apple phone 2-3 genetations old and update to the latedt os version.... :deadmanny:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

That goes for any phone.

Lets not forgot Apple got caught purposefully slowing down old phones so people would upgrade.

If you have a 'premium' phone from any manufacturer. The specs on these things are ridiculous for a phone. You don't really need to upgrade for 4-5 yrs

Hence why they are running out of features to add to them and are instead doing stuff like three cameras in one and madness like that

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The only benefit I’ve noticed from switching from droid to apple is facetime(I guess:hhh:) I used google duo to video call my girl and had no issues:yeshrug:
And being in a group chat with my friends:yeshrug:
Other than that fukk the iPhone 8plus I got:yeshrug:
Imma get the s10 anyway:yeshrug:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Will an Android ever be acceptable for basic bytches?

The marketing team at Samsung and Google are probably trying to figure out

btd623

All Star
Daps
A lot of these clowns having an android means you are broke. People will go out of their way to get an iPhone just for the "social status"

Also, there are far too many cheap android phones out there. So people tend to group the cheap android phones along with the top tier phones like the Galaxy line.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Apple makes a solid product to me. It's not "fancy", but it gets the job done. If you want bunch of features and widgets, go with an Android, but you won't be able to keep old phones long after upgrades like you can with Apple without a significant impact on performance.[/QUOTE]

They all do this to some extent but seeing as to how Apple's game plan revolves around you being a consumer and copping the new one each year as opposed to being sensible and riding out the minute changes each year until the upgrade is substantial enough to warrant a purchase.....Apple been slowing down your shyt so you go "Hmmm, this shyt ain't kicking like it was, lemme get a new one" faster than you'd prolly like if you were trying to be sensible and enjoy your phone for a period of time as one should.