Cardi B Allegedly Attacks Stripper Sisters, Claims One Slept With Offset

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You put lipstick on a pig.....
We need a revolutionary 'Pan African' type female rapper again. Someone like the chick in my avi or a Queen Latifah/Sister Souljah type. I hope Nitty Scott gets big. Just want that type of rapper that brings our people together instead of opportunists.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This chick gonna end up in jail or losing money over dumb shyt.

Also...at first I thought she was sticking with Offeset because that's her man but at this point...how many times does he have to make her look stupid before we consider that she knows Offset/Migos play a very big role in her success and image, and she can't afford to lose that.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This chick gonna end up in jail or losing money over dumb shyt.

Also...at first I thought she was sticking with Offeset because that's her man but at this point...how many times does he have to make her look stupid before we consider that she knows Offset/Migos play a very big role in her success and image, and she can't afford to lose that.
Word.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We need a revolutionary 'Pan African' type female rapper again. Someone like the chick in my avi or a Queen Latifah/Sister Souljah type. I hope Nitty Scott gets big. Just want that type of rapper that brings our people together instead of opportunists.
Wish your roller coaster eyed ass stop making threads. fukking ugly fakkit