Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City

eh, nothing special :hhhpls:​

I'll sign the child support papers in advance
full

Edit: Just saw she has a kid. fukk it. I'm adopting and paying all her bills. :cape:

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Que
We need a revolutionary 'Pan African' type female rapper again. Someone like the chick in my avi or a Queen Latifah/Sister Souljah type. I hope Nitty Scott gets big. Just want that type of rapper that brings our people together instead of opportunists.

Queen Latifah entertained beef with other females, fake woke lesbian hoes won't change anything. Lmao, you Zulu Nation Hotep nikkas kill me, when did females ever have unity?

All that passive aggressive hatred for each other, even the Conscious "sistas" don't fukk with another.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Que

Queen Latifah entertained beef with other females, fake woke lesbian hoes won't change anything. Lmao, you Zulu Nation Hotep nikkas kill me, when did females ever have unity?

All that passive aggressive hatred for each other, even the Conscious "sistas" don't fukk with another.
:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Que

He wishes he was Zulu nation so he could blame an bambatty attack for the way he feels inside