Cardi B Allegedly Attacks Stripper Sisters, Claims One Slept With Offset

Code

Banned
Daps
Right, instead she posting ig lives of him fingering her. smh people can hate azalea banks all they want but when she called her a real life Maury episode, she was right.

lol azealia banks would sacrifice 10 infants to have cardi's life, her jokes mean nothing

Daps
I'll sign the child support papers in advance
full

Edit: Just saw she has a kid. fukk it. I'm adopting and paying all her bills. :cape:
I can’t blame breh for seeding her up. I’d have the time of my life for them 18 years :Wowwww:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
with aretha's funeral & everything today...i have no tolerance for any Cardi B ignorant shyt....and i generally like cardi

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc

:ohhh: I knew Shawty look familiar from somewhere, her baby father Charlie C Kay slay's nephew from harlem. He's locked up right now and I know he mac balla and his name ring bells amongst the younger dudes uptown let's see if this gets out of hand if cardi disrespected his baby moms

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

:ohhh: I knew Shawty look familiar from somewhere, her baby father Charlie C Kay slay's nephew from harlem. He's locked up right now and I know he mac balla and his name ring bells amongst the younger dudes uptown let's see if this gets out of hand if cardi disrespected his baby moms

What he do to get locked up?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need a revolutionary 'Pan African' type female rapper again. Someone like the chick in my avi or a Queen Latifah/Sister Souljah type. I hope Nitty Scott gets big. Just want that type of rapper that brings our people together instead of opportunists.

But they have to toe the line the right way. I agree with you but people don’t want someone preachy. It has to be the right mix.

I do think it’s on the horizon though.

Nicki/Cardi and all the sex doll rappers that are clones of Nicki are about to all fall off.