Catching Ether from Children Unappreciation Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I almost forgot one. My son tells my wife "I have to show you something". This is after our daughter was bor, maybe a few months. This lil nikka dvr'd a Lipozene commercial and says, "Mom you need some of this stuff here" with a straight face. She looked like :picard:. I was :stopitslime:on the outside, but internally I was :mjlol:
:mjgrin:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
had some little white kid tell me that i was 'dirty' bc my skin was brown. i literally followed him and his mother around the store for like thirty minutes til he went in the bathroom then i went in. i just washed my hands and waited til he came to the sink and them looked at him and said 'shut the fukk up you little bytch' and then ran outta there. never felt so alive brehs but that was years ago lol.

Lmao you lying please tell me you lying omg
J51sJUh.png

imp7

Pro
Daps
My family took my lil cousins friend with us on a theme park trip this summer. He's 10.
He asked me why I was so short.
:sadcam:
When we sat down to eat at the place he grabbed my sides and yelled out that I was a "chubby whubbie". In front of everyone.
:mjcry:
He told me I had the face of a child and that I couldn't smoke cigars bc I was secretly 10 years old. I turned 25 this fall.:to:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
had some little white kid tell me that i was 'dirty' bc my skin was brown. i literally followed him and his mother around the store for like thirty minutes til he went in the bathroom then i went in. i just washed my hands and waited til he came to the sink and them looked at him and said 'shut the fukk up you little bytch' and then ran outta there. never felt so alive brehs but that was years ago lol.
When I began dating my girl, she was running late for our date, so I met her youngest kid while she was getting ready. After about 5 minutes the kid tells me that "I'm uglier than Mason."

Mason was their Shepard/Boxer mix...

:snoop:

:lolmj:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I gotta be careful in what I do and say around my 11 year old second cousin. I gotta tip toe whenever he's around so he doesn't release those flutes on me. :to: little bytchass nikka got a sharp mouth on him. He got that from his ashy mother :pacspit:.He's stays getting in trouble in class for his mouth.

Spawn of Satan

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I was taking stuff out to the car one day and when I came back inside, my daughter and son ran to the door. My daughter shouted, "yay!! mommy's home! :blessed: oh, nevermind. It's just daddy. :shaq2: come on emory."

shyt low key hurt my soul :to:

Ouch!

:laff:

Could've been worse. This baby ethered her grandma without any words.

1414677445_little_girl_prefers_grandpa_over_grandma.gif