Catching Ether from Children Unappreciation Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Once upon a time I rented an apt. From a Greek dude, He had multiple streams of income. So whenever he needed something done I would jump at rh chance... Trying to soak up game. One we go to his Mcmansion to do some work. And his 3 year old son says i look like kaka. Sjyt was mad akward. After that I stopped working him and stiffed him on 2 months rent.

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Once upon a time I rented an apt. From a Greek dude, He had multiple streams of income. So whenever he needed something done I would jump at rh chance... Trying to soak up game. One we go to his Mcmansion to do some work. And his 3 year old son says i look like kaka. Sjyt was mad akward. After that I stopped working him and stiffed him on 2 months rent.

Damn... A 3 year old got in your head like that?

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
My daughter is ruthless. She kills me and wifey out on streets all the time. We raised her to not get picked up and spit fire. Now we dealing with it. Shes only 5 too.

Outside in the park with a group of bad bytches around. They put manure down and she hit me with the "daddi the park smells like your room when you fart" :mjcry:
Went to a buffet and got up to get another plate she yells "damn dad you already had 4 plates dont be fat" :mjcry:

We went to a petting zoo and she ethered my wife while she was pregnant with "mom if you were pink youd look like that pig" :picard::mjlol: We left ASAP.
tenor.gif

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Was at my sister's house spending the weekend and I hadn't cut my hair so I wasn't my typical clean cut, on top of that I had just woken up I hadn't taken a shower nor combed my hair.

Niece: It looks like you have a bee hive on your head. :picard:

Me: You have big clown feet and your mother doesn't love you :pacspit:

I'm not even playing, I swear to god I said this. I can't help it, I have a hair trigger tongue, every age will, can and has gotten clapped if they initiate with me.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
yea my 3 year old is on that path...i respect the hell out of intelligence and my son is full of it at such a early age...he will slick talk the shyt out of u if u not careful....thats why i gotta keep him in check in conversations...

I'll be like....

Me: did you do your homework

son: no

Me: why not?

son: because i'm doing it now..present tense

me: :birdman:

i wanna smack fire out of him for the slickness but i admire the hell out of him for the cleverness....:manny:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Was at my sister's house spending the weekend and I hadn't cut my hair so I wasn't my typical clean cut, on top of that I had just woken up I hadn't taken a shower nor combed my hair.

Niece: It looks like you have a bee hive on your head. :picard:

Me: You have big clown feet and your mother doesn't love you :pacspit:

I'm not even playing, I swear to god I said this. I can't help it, I have a hair trigger tongue, every age will, can and has gotten clapped if they initiate with me.

:gucci: it's a child, breh

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
One of my coworkers, a white cat, was in the grocery store with his son one day, and while they were in the checkout line, his son spots a black lady holding her infant.
Dude tells me that the baby had wild hair that was standing upright on its head :flabbynsick:

Lil man tugs at his dad's sleeve and excitedly yells out (in a packed store): "DADDY. THAT LADY HAS A MONKEY"

Without even a split moment of hesitation, pops does an about-face and runs out the store like :merchant::bryan: leaving a cart full of groceries in front of the register.
:laff: