Catching Ether from Children Unappreciation Thread

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
when i went to school in cleveland we had a weed connect around the way named Knowledge. If he wasn't around his wife or son would serve you. The son was this lil nikka who was always saying some slick shyt. I went to grab one time and this nikka was like" why you here all the time? do you work?":wow::mjcry:

fuk you lil nikka i got problems!

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
4ce.gif

Worst I ever caught from my ex's kids was "How come your hair doesn't grow back?"
i recently cut my dreads:flabbynsick: and now she cant stop pointing out that im bald:mjcry:..

To EVERYONE:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My niece(9 yrs old) got me a few months ago.

I was taking her and my son to the movies, but we stopped by the Golden Corral to catch a bite to eat beforehand.

Midway through the grub, my niece looks over at me and goes

"Why do you only drink water?:jbhmm:"

"Because soda & juice is bad for you.That's why uncle look how he look!See how my skin glows!Looking all smooth?:sas1:"

And she got real proper on me

"Well actually I do see quite a few small bumps & blemishes on your face:beli:"

670YZ_s-200x150.gif

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This kid called me a burnt biscuit at my niece's school she told me that i was like :picard: :gucci:these kid's got some heat I'm glad im glad confident being chocolate but that lil fukker was creative with the ether. Saw him yesterday laughing at me telling one kid to tie his shoe, so he wouldnt trip and crack his head open then I looked up and saw him, i was close to bumping him into the bike rack.

little shyt.

:hug:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went to a BBQ, I went around greeting everyone & introducing myself, then went to the lounge full of kids to quickly say hie & dip to go get a beer & some food. As soon as I said hie, some 8/9 year old girl screamed "You soooooooo SHORT!!!!!!":mjcry:

Damn the ether was lethal, I spent half of the BBQ sitting down:guilty:
That's the worse time because they hold court with the other kids and unleash that venom

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Years ago I was messing with this chick who had a son. I spent the night over her place and the next morning I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I was just wearing nothing but my draws and he was sitting in the living room watching cartoons. He yelled out saying I "look like those starving Africans they ask to donate money to!" I looked at him like :gucci:

Last one happened about two weeks ago. I was leaving my condo to go to the gym and I saw a neighbor taking her children to school and made small talk with her and mentioned I was heading to the gym. Her little girl said "we always see you going to the gym but why are you so skinny?!:mjgrin:"

:francis:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Enable and raise kids to be direspectful and rude brehs..
Some if this shyt is funny but then we wonder why this country is filled with c*nts and dirtbags.
Having ya kids running around with no filter thinking the shyt is cute is clown shyt.

For real. Crazy kids talking to adults like that. My nephew tried to clown on my nose looked him dead in the eyes I told him straight up say that to the wrong person you get knocked out.

Thread funny as hell though.

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
had some little white kid tell me that i was 'dirty' bc my skin was brown. i literally followed him and his mother around the store for like thirty minutes til he went in the bathroom then i went in. i just washed my hands and waited til he came to the sink and them looked at him and said 'shut the fukk up you little bytch' and then ran outta there. never felt so alive brehs but that was years ago lol.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
had some little white kid tell me that i was 'dirty' bc my skin was brown. i literally followed him and his mother around the store for like thirty minutes til he went in the bathroom then i went in. i just washed my hands and waited til he came to the sink and them looked at him and said 'shut the fukk up you little bytch' and then ran outta there. never felt so alive brehs but that was years ago lol.

:mjgrin::wow:Risk it all to tell a kid off brehs.