Cavs with the assist of the year...Kevin Porter Jr. Rockets got one!!!

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ok, well shut the fukk up because the last two game's he's been balling
Of course your dumb ass would want someone with intelligence to shut up... have you actually ever had an intellectually interesting basketball take while posting on here? weren't you the one crying like a bytch over Pat Williams being drafted yet you're wetting your pantues over some scrub chucking up 27 points on 25 shots and trying juice up "G League Bubble" ball :russ: nikka i could give a fukk less about your hoop takes ... stick to posting twitter links ..thats what you're good at

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Of course your dumb ass would want someone with intelligence to shut up... have you actually ever had an intellectually interesting basketball take while posting on here? weren't you the one crying like a bytch over Pat Williams being drafted yet you're wetting your pantues over some scrub chucking up 27 points on 25 shots and trying juice up "G League Bubble" ball :russ: nikka i could give a fukk less about your hoop takes ... stick to posting twitter links ..thats what you're good at

:mjlol:

Another causal taking one game and making a assumption.

Stay out the way this is not your lane

:pachaha:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Goofy ass nikka aint got shyt to say just like i thought :camby:

Again, you assuming buddy is a bad player because he took 25 shots Instead of doing any research I'm not surprised tho you fall in line with a bunch of idiot's on here that don't know what the fukk you're talking about

Yet expect me to have serious basketball conversations on here. :heh:

Take your L and move on.

This is not going good for you.