Cavs with the assist of the year...Kevin Porter Jr. Rockets got one!!!

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course your dumb ass would want someone with intelligence to shut up... have you actually ever had an intellectually interesting basketball take while posting on here? weren't you the one crying like a bytch over Pat Williams being drafted yet you're wetting your pantues over some scrub chucking up 27 points on 25 shots and trying juice up "G League Bubble" ball :russ: nikka i could give a fukk less about your hoop takes ... stick to posting twitter links ..thats what you're good at
His point is as a young player he is showing he can be a great player in this league . It isn’t just about points he has shown a great all around game . From the past two games & in the G league .

You probably would have shytted on people saying Dort showed promise in the G league

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
let's just agree that the dude shows promise. hopefully the Rockets can allow him to flourish

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re playing their ass off but look at the talent their really trotting out there. I like Shai Gilly, Dort , Maledon and Roby but you think most those guys are in their future plans :martin:
It’s obvious with OKc. Okc is fake-load mangaging like a mothafukka in the last couple of games. They need to be fined

Houston was actually trying to win and compete even after harden got traded. They just got decimated with injuries.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
His point is as a young player he is showing he can be a great player in this league . It isn’t just about points he has shown a great all around game . From the past two games & in the G league .

You probably would have shytted on people saying Dort showed promise in the G league
"GREAT" lmao Based on WHAT nikka :russ:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I haven’t been paying attention, Rockets starting five is like a G League all star team...
It’s like their top 8 players are all out
:picard:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Wood fukking his ankle up was the start of a domino effect.
Yeah if Wood never gets injured we would probably be first in our division. That’s why it’s important to try to get that top 4 pick because we have a top heavy fragile team . Wood will probably always be in and out the lineup with his build. Wall will alway tweak something in his ankle. Gordon always have a hamstring or groin injury. We need Porter and another young stud like Cunningham Mobley or Suggs for depth and talent.

the thing i miss most about Harden is his durability. This shyt is hard to watch.

like somebody said on clutchfans. Wood should just take the season off to bulk up and condition. Put on about 15 pounds of muscle. Dude already said he wants to come back next week:francis: we’re literally undefeated when he plays with wall and Dipo. Too late for that shyt. We need that draft pick now

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t been paying attention, Rockets starting five is like a G League all star team...
It’s like their top 8 players are all out
:picard:
It’s been like that almost all season. Half our roster wasn’t even in the league or playing last season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t front I’m excited and intrigued to see Wood and KPJ together. I hope Silas doesn’t send KPJ back to the bench but he most likely will