Cavs with the assist of the year...Kevin Porter Jr. Rockets got one!!!

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston about to Bush Wall? :ohhh:
Nigguh we stuck with that contract:martin:I don’t even want to trade out for a worse contract because he actually serviceable when the entire team healthy. But as the main man that’s an ugly show to watch. Dude wants to be Harden but them Wall iso jsut don’t hit like hardens:patrice:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The back and forth in this thread is embarrassing, partially why I been off this board recently and getting busy on Twitter instead...

KPJ has a lot of talent but the Rocket can barely put 6 guys out there that are healthy and capable. Once he gets CWood back his efficiency will go way up.The bubble wasn’t top level competition but he got back into shape and got experience running the show for 35 minutes per game. He’s stepped right into that role with the big team and his playmaking has been the bigger revelation. And he has to rely on his teammates to finish those looks he is generating.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah no way he should go back to the bench. That court vision is crazy I see why his draft comp was Harden. Dude a natural pg. move Wall to the the 2 and let him play the 1 and Dipo at the three. We already small so it’s not going make a difference.
if the rockets get jalen green :ehh: