Celtics team chemistry is decaying faster then the flesh and bone in Kyrie's knee

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
This was suppose to be the year they went to the Finals now that Lebrons out west :mjlol:

Tatum saying he wouldnt mind being the face of the Pelicans

The Kylie drama

Ainge comparing Lebron to Trump

Hayward playing good 1 out of every 5 games

Philly, Bucks and Raptors all improving while AD doesnt want to play in Boston

The handling of IT coming back to haunt them

Morris is disgusted now too

The L's might be just beginning for them. It will be very interesting to see what that team looks like a year from now :francis:

Just one more thing...

I still think Stevens is a good coach but delusional Boston fans gave him the crown way too early the same way Tatum was expected to be a superstar this year. Ive never seen a more delusional fanbase, time and time again :scust:

I even saw Celtikkks faggs saying Stevens had surpassed Pop :scust:

And how did KevJ get banned? Good riddance :scust:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If they make it to the finals and remain as a top team in the east next year then i will hold whatever negs you and your fellow Cacston fans pass my way :ehh:

Not a boston fan, you should of wait until the playoffs/off season over before makin this thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Will the CAC media blame Danny Ainge for creating a "toxic environment" where players don't know if they're coming or going like they do with Magic Johnson :jbhmm:

Will wonder boy "genius" Brad Stevens face any blame for underachieving like any black head coach would in this situation :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If 76ers come out and best handily this shyt might blow the team up inside the locker room. This a must win for them tonight