Celtics team chemistry is decaying faster then the flesh and bone in Kyrie's knee

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a 1st round :mjgrin:

Very realistic that Philly & Boston could play in the 1st round

And like I said, I don’t want to hear any pleas copped from you nikkas. The Celtics are a level below everyone else so I expect them to be dealt with as such :manny:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Very realistic that Philly & Boston could play in the 1st round

And like I said, I don’t want to hear any pleas copped from you nikkas. The Celtics are a level below everyone else so I expect them to be dealt with as such :manny:

Im a Raps fan i dont completely buy into regular season wins and losses i just never thought the Celtics were a 67 win team and the East was theres to lose....

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im a Raps fan i dont completely buy into regular season wins and losses i just never thought the Celtics were a 67 win team and the East was theres to lose....

67 wins always seemed like a best case scenario. As far as the East being there's to lose, before the Raptors got Kawhi I was pretty confident in that. After that I still felt like they were the favorites but the Raptors had a shot. Obviously over the course of the season things have changed.

My message in my earlier posts doesn't change. People on this site do this shyt annually when it comes to the Celtics. Made it to the ECF back to back years despite having an overrated coach, overrated players and being allegedly worse than every team they played. I just want people to stand firm on their stances regardless of what events occur :hubie:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They made a lot of the noise with the vets and young boys rocking. Morris, Al, rosier, Tatum , brown and that pimpled face breh all blended well together. I think Hayward and byrie might’ve ruined the chemistry.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, them LakeShow boys been talking crazy for years now.
Lakers fans tend to be delusional when it comes to free agency and trades they can make. Celtic fans tend to be delusional about EVERYTHING and overrate every facet of their organization.

Hell, Laker fans for the most part don’t even like their current best player lol.