Celtics team chemistry is decaying faster then the flesh and bone in Kyrie's knee

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers fans tend to be delusional when it comes to free agency and trades they can make. Celtic fans tend to be delusional about EVERYTHING and overrate every facet of their organization.

Hell, Laker fans for the most part don’t even like their current best player lol.

What do Celtic fans do that no other fanbase does? Like I'm legit curious at this level of delusion that no one else can reach.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
^ I seen Celtics brehs say Stevens surpassed Popovich as a coach

Sullinger will be a multiple time all star

Rondo's looking like Magic Johnson reincarnated

Shyt yall even did it with Tatum, the kids gonna be a great player or at least very good but yall overhype your athletes like no other fanbase i seen and give the crown to them too early

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Shyt yall even did it with Tatum, the kids gonna be a great player or at least very good but yall overhype your athletes like no other fanbase i seen and give the crown to them too early

Link to any of those claims? :jbhmm:

You act like EVERY fanbase on this website doesn't gas up their players :camby:

nikkas bring up the Celtics more than the Celtics fans do. Dont yall got your own teams to root for?

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Will the CAC media blame Danny Ainge for creating a "toxic environment" where players don't know if they're coming or going like they do with Magic Johnson :jbhmm:

Will wonder boy "genius" Brad Stevens face any blame for underachieving like any black head coach would in this situation :jbhmm:

:sas1:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud

All from KevJ. Don't lump the rest of us in with that dummy.