Cheat Code Activated :The 2014-2015 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Feel like they didn't even try to be dominant tonight.

Very lax game.

Side note they are 3 wins away from tying last year's win total.

:pachaha:

Philly been playing a lot better lately..They are hella athletic, and they should have beat ATL the other night.

No shame in this game.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
pizza_medium.gif
Lets make it 12, black history style
Lebron_KD-1_24-Footlocker-Twitter-header-800x266.jpg

Last edited:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
So, um, Windy just said on WKNR, that Wiggins was recruited to sign with LRMR and he turned them down. He said that if Wiggins would have signed the trade would have never went down and he would be a Cav right now.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So, um, Windy just said on WKNR, that Wiggins was recruited to sign with LRMR and he turned them down. He said that if Wiggins would have signed the trade would have never went down and he would be a Cav right now.
:snoop: I wanted to keep him but it's too late now. what's done is done let's just win championships so the what ifs become irrelevant.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
:snoop: I wanted to keep him but it's too late now. what's done is done let's just win championships so the what ifs become irrelevant.

I agree. I just thought it was interesting. I guess LRMR represents Corey Joseph and obviously TT as well. Both are Canadian players, so they approached Wiggins early before we even won the lottery. I think right now with the way the Cavs are playing they will be very difficult to beat in the East. Love hasn't been earth shattering offensively b/c of his lack of opportunities but he is still rebounding and defending well. Star power matters in the playoffs, and Kyrie and Lebron will be the two best players on the court if any game comes down to the wire, regardless of our match up.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

How could LeBron be so petty :snoop:

Then again this could be more Windhorst bullshyt. He's more of a fanboy than having inside information :pachaha:

Does Windhorst really think he gets cool points for this BS?

Got a link breh?

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:scust:

I hope this isn't true