Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Because black people who live in the hood act like uncaged,untrained ignorant animals who glorify gangs,drugs and violence and kill themselves.

You don't see whites killing each other at these ridiculous rates only these dumb ass nikkas

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Because it gets reported more now than in years past. Check the murder rates in Chicago in the 80s and early 90s, and then compare it to 2013. Not even close.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bruh I was thinking bout this chicago shyt and how its been spun and then I realized there been gang related shyt there since forever fukking Valentine's Day Massacres in shyt during Prohibition.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Because black people who live in the hood act like uncaged,untrained ignorant animals who glorify gangs,drugs and violence and kill themselves.

You don't see whites killing each other at these ridiculous rates only these dumb ass nikkas

Its deeper than what you are saying. White people arent inherently more civilized than black people. Living conditions psychologically affects the way you act. Look at any poor country and what they all have in common is violence. White people dont act up because they have no reason to. They are privileged and dont go to sleep with their stomachs growling from hunger, they have better education, better jobs, etc.. Black people are playing catch up in America after centuries of oppression. If this website is an indication on where black men are headed then I think the black race will start rising within the next couple of decades.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they're hoods are not needed for gentrification yet.........

Not like what's going on in NY at least. When they wann clean it up they will be flooded w/ cops cameras and get more aggressive about encarcerating nikkas

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Not from Chicago, but I guess isn't it when the Chicago Housing Authority destroyed those projects, at least part of the violence was concentrated to one area. :manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Its deeper than what you are saying. White people arent inherently more civilized than black people. Living conditions psychologically affects the way you act. Look at any poor country and what they all have in common is violence. White people dont act up because they have no reason to. They are privileged and dont go to sleep with their stomachs growling from hunger, they have better education, better jobs, etc.. Black people are playing catch up in America after centuries of oppression. If this website is an indication on where black men are headed then I think the black race will start rising within the next couple of decades.

:rudy: white people have violent outbursts and go shoot up schools and movie theaters.Blacks in EVERY inner city in the usa kill each other

It's a cycle of ignorance that perpetuates itself we can't always blame white people when blacks are the crabs at this point this aint the slavery days and the jim crow days.A lot of these nikkas are unruly clowns

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
SIMPLE

These kids mothers are nothing but lazy azz, baby making, welfare collecting, 5 children in the house with different men running in and out there lives, knowing every got damn thing, strong independent women who continue to blame others for there mistakes

and there no good fathers who keep running in & out of prison, not taking care of there 4 kids by 4 different women and continue and continue to blame the man...

It's funny how these so called black leaders can show up to a police shooting a black youth or some racist shyt, but nobody has the heart to blame all these parents who's not raising there kids , but place the blame on guns...

I don't what to get on white people, because this is about us.. and my people our more important... cause i can talk allday about white people in the burbs who complain about guns and the NRA, but these people don't have to live where i live and see what i see on a daily basis and that's the reason a guy like me has a gun

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:rudy: white people have violent outbursts and go shoot up schools and movie theaters.Blacks in EVERY inner city in the usa kill each other

It's a cycle of ignorance that perpetuates itself we can't always blame white people when blacks are the crabs at this point this aint the slavery days and the jim crow days.A lot of these nikkas are unruly clowns

The civil rights movement was only 50 years ago. Plenty of people from both sides are still alive. In the city i live blacks werent even allowed to own property in the 60s. As a whole the black race is pretty poverty stricken, change wont come overnight. More black people are going to college than ever. We need to be held accountable for our actions but it is foolish to act like we are just a race full of trouble makers when research shows that socio-economic conditions plays a huge role in behavior.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny Tariq says that black people in Chicago are "isolated" compared to New York and L.A. because some of the poorest neighborhoods in CHicago have some good public transit access.

I mean shyt Englewood has 2 el trains that serve that neighborhood. The west side also has good public transit access

Some nikkas just don't want to leave their negihborhood:manny:

Because they're hoods are not needed for gentrification yet.........

Not like what's going on in NY at least. When they wann clean it up they will be flooded w/ cops cameras and get more aggressive about encarcerating nikkas

There are a shytload of cameras in chicago breh. They even got a big blue flashing light on em. Some nikkas dont care

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

.....so I'm guessing Sandy Brook didn't happen a few months ago :leostare:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Black folks who don't engage in fukkery will be fine. nikkas that glorify bullshyt will disappear, one way or the other.