China to overtake US economy by 2028

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
40 years in the making.

Within two generations their seeds have assembled some of the most innovative technologies on the planet.

We could be right there within a few generations as well. Too many people not building as a NATION. Hopefully we get it together.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
China is just a boogeyman.

if China wanted the responsibility associated with overtaking America they would have done it already.
Correct. If Africa wanted to default on Chinese loans the Chinese couldn't do much other than try to dismantle the infestructure. They lost a war with Vietnam they can't or won't fight on a whole different continent.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
M
This is the main reason why even if they briefly took over number 1 status they'd lose it. America's number 1 because of innovation. Iphones were deleveped in California. If the people have their currency manipulated so they they can make shyt to sell to the west that they can't afford the idea will always be to follow and copy and never lead.
Made in China

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does it even mean for the average american, for us to go from first to second :heh: absolutely nothing

why would my life change because of this? i dont give a fukk

they can have "number 1" status while they're making 3 bucks an hour at the iphone factory :huhldup:
I’m saying though. People talking about learning mandarin like it’s going to be the common language around the world :mjlol:
And anyone saying for business is even more ignorant. Chinese will NEVER let black Americans eat in their country.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I don't think they planned COVID but they did what they needed to do to capitalize off of it. A hard lockdown at the beginning would've deaded this.

That being said this is just a prediction. China doesn't want to lead it wants to exploit. (The west does too but they how to cover it up a little bit) The west and the global south will work together to slow down China's growth or to pump up american growth.

This is the main reason why even if they briefly took over number 1 status they'd lose it. America's number 1 because of innovation. Iphones were deleveped in California. If the people have their currency manipulated so they they can make shyt to sell to the west that they can't afford the idea will always be to follow and copy and never lead.

:stopitslime::stopitslime:

:comeon:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Bet most of you didn't even read the article

Oh here's another gem in the article...

• [*]India had overtaken the UK as the fifth-biggest economy in 2019 but has slipped behind it again due to the pandemic's impact. It won't take over again until 2024, the CEBR says
    [*]India's economy will go on to overtake Germany in 2027 and Japan in 2030