ChynaTales: Doing PLAYBOY cost her a run with the Eagle

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
411MANIA | Chyna Says Playboy Shoot Cost Her a World Title Run

– Chyna claims that she was set to be WWE World Champion during her run with the company, but that her Playboy shoot killed said plans. The WWE alumni, who made news again today after Sean Waltman said she tried to ambush Triple H at Roddy Piper’s funeral, was a guest on the Bell 2 Bell Podcast this week and made the claims.

When asked if there were ever any plans on a female world champion, Chyna said, “Yes, there certainly was, it was actually in the pipeline and ready to happen, but when Playboy came along and wanted me to pose for them, I had to make a choice. Vince told me that if I did Playboy, I could never be world champion. I’m a woman, I like to feel pretty and liberated — and be able to kick some ass too — so I chose Playboy and was never world champion.”

:mjlol:

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:patrice: I'm pretty sure the original main event was supposed to be Chyna-Austin for Summerslam 99 & the rumor going around was Chyna actually winning it, even had graphics advertising it. Real reason why it didn't happen was because WWF came to their senses and realized she fukking sucked. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I'm pretty sure the original main event was supposed to be Chyna-Austin for Summerslam 99 & the rumor going around was Chyna actually winning it, even had graphics advertising it. Real reason why it didn't happen was because she fukking sucked. :pachaha:
So we are to believe that Stone Cold Steve Austin, the guy who wouldn't drop the belt to HHH at the time, was gonna drop it to Chyna.....

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So we are to believe that Stone Cold Steve Austin, the guy who wouldn't drop the belt to HHH at the time, was gonna drop it to Chyna.....
I'm pretty sure the word didn't get to Austin or weren't going to say it to Austin's face, but WWF still had Russo as a writer, so you can't rule anything out with him as a writer. :mjlol: It got shot down before it got any serious traction real quick.