City of Philadelphia will pay parents to drive kids to school due to bus driver shortage

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis: Breh Philly going out sadder than the dead marsupials in 2020. Bad enough, they closed down half of the schools and trying to get rid of a charter school due to bullshyt politics.

By 2030, the place going to be Camden, while Camden going to end up being Philadelphia in its hey day.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:francis: Breh Philly going out sadder than the dead marsupials in 2020. Bad enough, they closed down half of the schools and trying to get rid of a charter school due to bullshyt politics.

By 2030, the place going to be Camden, while Camden going to end up being Philadelphia in its hey day.

Nall they been saying that for decades. Philly aint going nowhere they just letting the poor people fend for themselves and they keep voting in these bullshyt politicians.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Nall they been saying that for decades. Philly aint going nowhere they just letting the poor people fend for themselves and they keep voting in these bullshyt politicians.

Dude, I swear I thought the city was going to be on some futuristic shyt with Michael Nutter. Dude legit turned Philly into NYC with a Transpass. It just blows my head that one minute you see somewhat clean streets, lower crime, and etc to skidrow Kenzo, failing schools, New Jersey Drive fukkery, and so forth.

Years ago, Mayfair was like the closest folks are going to get to East Falls levels of living, nowadays, I see more folks getting killed out there than anywhere else.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That bus driver shortage is all over the place

Not the ideal job, but if the rent is due a nikka better get up on it. Just will have to hold off on dating Eboni Williams for a minute
That same breh will get fired/quit after bad ass kids push him too far tho :yeshrug:

It can't be stated enough how wild kids behave once the parent isn't around to keep em in check

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Honestly along with teacher, its a job i wouldnt do for nothing in the world, just off the my experiences being on the bus during middle and high school. Bad ass kids will make it hell.
I told myself right after graduation I would never return to school to be involved with kids in any capacity, to teach, career day, ceremony speaker, none of that just based off how bad my own peers were. I remember in middle school the public transit bus driver pulling over and crying saying "Why are y'all so bad? :damn:"

My wife works in the school system and they now making new teachers and staff drive buses along with doing their normal job :martin: