CNN REALLY just asked the president of Spelman about ctg's comments about DEI

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
At 5 minute mark of segment. They aired his commentary, I edited that bullshyt out.

====================
Dear Abby,
Please don't do this again.

When the mainstream White media started having Charlamagne on I was curious why..but had an idea from past experience.
Now we know why they started promoting him.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
At 5 minute mark of segment. They aired his commentary, I edited that bullshyt out.

====================
Dear Abby,
Please don't do this again.

She probably wanted someone prominent to denounce what he said.

CTG is a fukking drop out (did he even attend college?) entertainer. His opinion doesn’t matter and shouldn’t be sought at all.

I’m still bothered The Daily Show would air that BS

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yeah, I was disgusted with that segment a little too when I seen it this morning.

but, that’s how media is these days.

Everyone is looking for their “ringer”

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
When the mainstream White media started having Charlamagne on I was curious why..but had an idea from past experience.
Now we know why they started promoting him.
I don't think its that deep.
I think earlier on people were accusing Charlamagne of being a tool of the Democrats and to prove that he isn't he overcompensates. I've seen others do this and the problem is the Republican party is currently ideologically bankrupt and embrace racist policies. You compromise yourself trying to play bothsides.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
I don’t know. Do we need some PHD who has studied diversity and sociology at Yale and taught at Harvard for 20 years to tell us what is what?

Some people have a pulse of the streets and have been doing social commentary for a decade plus. They hold open forums, rub shoulders with professionals and prominent figures, and listen to what the people have to say.

As long as he can gather and articulate his thoughts, he can share his opinion. Now if CNN decides to put some type of value on it.
giphy.gif

Is he still sniffing chairs or did he stop and get serious? I guess you can eloquently state your opinion and enjoy the smell of residual P sweat at the same time right?
:russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should tell you all you need you need to know about the mainstream media

they are not objective, they are wave riders who let the right wingers dictate the conversation.

the only reason they push back on trump and his ilk is because they take it personally that they were mean to them.