Coach K reprimands the Cameron Crazies for taunting Jeff Capel

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Sit with us".... this is really what got Coach K heated :stopitslime:

No....he's heated cause the fan base isn't legit. They are loyal to the brand and Coach K, not the program. You can't push the bullshyt "Brotherhood" narrative and have your fan base mocking a brother (no matter how small it may be) on an emotional evening where everyone in the country is embracing the idea of family due to Bean and his daughter dying. Basketball is a fraternity and to have a bunch of nerds be so oblivious set him off. You won't ever see a Dean/Roy disciple get mocked like that at the Dean Dome. Just a shytty fan base.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
How ia chanting sit with us, or basically come ba k here, disrespectful or diagraceful?
"Sit with us".... this is really what got Coach K heated

coack K last night was basically the over-protective dad losing his mind on the spot.

them saying capel's name was enough to make him snap in the heat of the moment, regardless of what was actually being said. he aint hearing all that. he simply didnt like the way he heard the word "capel", so he spazzed out.

my pops is like that.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
No....he's heated cause the fan base isn't legit. They are loyal to the brand and Coach K, not the program. You can't push the bullshyt "Brotherhood" narrative and have your fan base mocking a brother (no matter how small it may be) on an emotional evening where everyone in the country is embracing the idea of family due to Bean and his daughter dying. Basketball is a fraternity and to have a bunch of nerds be so oblivious set him off. You won't ever see a Dean/Roy disciple get mocked like that at the Dean Dome. Just a shytty fan base.
They weren't mocking.
They were literally asking him to come.back.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
yep woat entitled fanbase...back in the day me and my buddies visited the campus on the night they lost the ncaa title we were expecting them to win to experience the celebration...i couldn't believe the over the top insults they were throwing at the players sht had me befuddled like is it that serious?

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't quote any more of my posts clown

Then stop saying dumb shyt. People that actually spent the bulk of their careers suiting up with Bean in the locker room went out and played basketball and none of them felt the need to lash out because of it. You wanna use Bean's death as a proxy for a 72 year old coach that spent a couple summers with him not being able to control himself is downright stupid. And then had the audacity to say "I'll allow it." Like I said, stop pimping Bean's death. Clown.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They weren't mocking.
They were literally asking him to come.back.

You bring an ACC program into Cameron as a head coach, Duke starts to widen the gap on the scoreboard, and you don't think the fans chanting for him to come back as an assistant (instead of him being capable of running his own program) wasn't mocking?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Then stop saying dumb shyt. People that actually spent the bulk of their careers suiting up with Bean in the locker room went out and played basketball and none of them felt the need to lash out because of it. You wanna use Bean's death as a proxy for a 72 year old coach that spent a couple summers with him not being able to control himself is downright stupid. And then had the audacity to say "I'll allow it." Like I said, stop pimping Bean's death. Clown.
stop quoting me you bytch ass nikka. last time I'll say it