Coach K reprimands the Cameron Crazies for taunting Jeff Capel

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Nobody is mad. I'm not a Duke fan. But the "Crazies" can't have it both ways. They want props for being the most creative and hostile environment in college bball, but when something like this happens, they want to hide under the cloak of them being "nice". They had ample chances to be nice to Capel before and during the game. Once Duke started opening up the score, they hit him with the chant insinuating that he needs to give up being a head coach and come back home and sit on the bench with K as an assistant. If it was so nice, why did K say something? They've done that chant towards recruits on visits hundreds of times, so you can miss me with the "K didn't hear what they were saying" nonsense. That gym probably smaller than the one you played your high school ball in.....K definitely heard them correctly. And he knew exactly what they were insinuating. So he checked them.

What you are saying makes no sense.

They are the.crazies, and when they could have really said nasty things they didnt. Its not their job to be nice to opposing coaches and teams, they are supposed to insult them and trash them.

That they basically asked the guy to come back is light work and actually noce as hell.

To try to act like Ks lying and evil ass.complaining means anything is weird as hell to me, but hey dap fishing is a.thing on here

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
"Sit with us".... this is really what got Coach K heated :stopitslime:

Buddy SNAPPED :mjlol:

Coach K needs to hang it up...
yeah he’s bout due ... and he knows it and he knows he’s probably gonna get bounced in the tourney ... likely sweet16 and he’s mourning Kobe ...

... all of those elements combined to where he just snapped on they a$$ :mjlol:

He’s on the clock .