Coach K reprimands the Cameron Crazies for taunting Jeff Capel

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop quoting me you bytch ass nikka. last time I'll say it

Or what? The realization that your perspective on this was wack left you with no other recourse other than message board thugging, huh?? Miss me with the name calling and get around some men with principles so you can stop with your feminine ways. That man's death isn't an excuse for what happened and hopefully moving forward, you'd put a little bit more respect on the dead's name.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Or what? The realization that your perspective on this was wack left you with no other recourse other than message board thugging, huh?? Miss me with the name calling and get around some men with principles so you can stop with your feminine ways. That man's death isn't an excuse for what happened and hopefully moving forward, you'd put a little bit more respect on the dead's name.
This bytch ass nikka is still quoting me?:mjtf:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You bring an ACC program into Cameron as a head coach, Duke starts to widen the gap on the scoreboard, and you don't think the fans chanting for him to come back as an assistant (instead of him being capable of running his own program) wasn't mocking?
No it wasn't mocking it all.
You'd have to be sick in the head to over react to one of the nicest chants a person can get in an opposing stadium.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it wasn't mocking it all.
You'd have to be sick in the head to over react to one of the nicest chants a person can get in an opposing stadium.

One of the nicest chants? Where was that chant when Pitt was up? Where was the chant when they did the introduction? Or when him and K embraced at the scorers table? Those nerds broke it out when Duke started running them and they most definitely meant it in a mocking fashion. Pay attention to what K said to them. "He's one of us". Damn what you're saying....you shouldn't be chanting anything directly towards HIM. K is 72 years old with over 1k wins. He's forgotten more than everyone in that building. For the fan base to be chanting for him to come back and be an assistant spits in the face of Capel being a possible replacement for K. And the fan base should not be running with the narrative he's better off getting K's coffee and doing scouting reports for him. So he shut it down.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
It's a Bentley to you, but to me it's a blue car

BCePKuJCEAAgFgK.png

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
One of the nicest chants? Where was that chant when Pitt was up? Where was the chant when they did the introduction? Or when him and K embraced at the scorers table? Those nerds broke it out when Duke started running them and they most definitely meant it in a mocking fashion. Pay attention to what K said to them. "He's one of us". Damn what you're saying....you shouldn't be chanting anything directly towards HIM. K is 72 years old with over 1k wins. He's forgotten more than everyone in that building. For the fan base to be chanting for him to come back and be an assistant spits in the face of Capel being a possible replacement for K. And the fan base should not be running with the narrative he's better off getting K's coffee and doing scouting reports for him. So he shut it down.
Its a nice chant against an opponant, doesn't get any better than that.

This is a athletic competition, not a family reunion, not a good time where everyone leaves and feels good in the end.
I know yall are fishing for daps and trying to get your online cred, but to get mad about this chant is ridiculous.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a nice chant against an opponant, doesn't get any better than that.

This is a athletic competition, not a family reunion, not a good time where everyone leaves and feels good in the end.
I know yall are fishing for daps and trying to get your online cred, but to get mad about this chant is ridiculous.

Nobody is mad. I'm not a Duke fan. But the "Crazies" can't have it both ways. They want props for being the most creative and hostile environment in college bball, but when something like this happens, they want to hide under the cloak of them being "nice". They had ample chances to be nice to Capel before and during the game. Once Duke started opening up the score, they hit him with the chant insinuating that he needs to give up being a head coach and come back home and sit on the bench with K as an assistant. If it was so nice, why did K say something? They've done that chant towards recruits on visits hundreds of times, so you can miss me with the "K didn't hear what they were saying" nonsense. That gym probably smaller than the one you played your high school ball in.....K definitely heard them correctly. And he knew exactly what they were insinuating. So he checked them.