Coli brehs, can someone explain this Lavar Ball quote?

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be fair it's one bad summer league game
For all the bad he did he looked great passing which is his skill set
If he focuses more on trying to get to the rim and save the threes abbot until his jumper is better he still should be alright

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
To be fair it's one bad summer league game
For all the bad he did he looked great passing which is his skill set
If he focuses more on trying to get to the rim and save the threes abbot until his jumper is better he still should be alright

That's not his game. He struggles to get to the rim in HC.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
I think he'll be fine long term. Not surprised he's getting shytted on with his mediocre athleticism tho. How'd he look on D tho?

Breh got dunked on baseline and Kendall Marshall was givin him that work :picard:

There was nothing positive to take out of his game except for a couple assists and the fact that it's SL

I'm still baffled by Lavar's comments tho

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
BBB can't take no L's, just a SL game yet we the trending topic :jawalrus:

What does any of what you just typed have to do with Lavar's post game commentary? :dwillhuh:

Are we just supposed to be satisfied that Lakers fans came to a game they already were gonna come to and that Grandfather Lavar acknowledged that Lonzo WON'T be a superstar? Like I'm really trying to understand beyond the Coli hashtags and fake memes

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Lavar was saying he had a trash game but happy he wasnt scared to take the shots in OT. Check The coli instagram brehs

See below:

What does any of what you just typed have to do with Lavar's post game commentary? :dwillhuh:

Are we just supposed to be satisfied that Lakers fans came to a game they already were gonna come to and that Grandfather Lavar acknowledged that Lonzo WON'T be a superstar? Like I'm really trying to understand beyond the Coli hashtags and fake memes

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
He's right. The BBB/Lonzo hype has helped draw in fans and viewers. That game was lit last night.

LOL at the bolded.

EMkNOps.png

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
So Lonzo Ball is responsible for a Lakers/Celtics game selling out now? :dwillhuh:

I don't understand. You asked for proof, I gave you proof.

This was the first time a game sold out in advance.

There are multiple things contributing to that. Lakers brand/hype. Celtics brand/hype. Other players...

But if you want to sit here and ignore that BBB/Lavar/Lonzo hype are all playing heavy into it, then go ahead. :hubie:

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Zo won't be a superstar, but can be a 14-17ppg 3rd or 4th option on a contender. Ball or fall, BBB still out here :win:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
I don't understand. You asked for proof, I gave proof you.

This was the first time a game sold out in advance.

There are multiple things contributing to that. Lakers brand/hype. Celtics brand/hype. Other players...

But if you want to sit here and ignore that BBB/Lavar/Lonzo hype are all playing heavy into it, then go ahead. :hubie:

I mean I get the hype. Listen it definitely helped. And yea Grandmaster Lavar has been on his Barnum & Bailey shyt since last yr, but is he really saying that the Lakers need more hype and more fans? It just screams as a lazy assessment/"we still won" narrative without actually accomplishing anything after his son flopped in his first game