Coli brehs, can someone explain this Lavar Ball quote?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Aye brehs looks like I got my answer :gladbron:

If LaVar Ball’s over-the-top personality seems too outrageous to be genuine, that’s because apparently it is.

ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne has a story out Friday looking at Lonzo Ball’s first few weeks as a Laker and it contains one especially illuminating anecdote about LaVar. When Lakers brass visited the Ball family at home, LaVar revealed that the guy on TV yelling about beating Michael Jordan 1-on-1 isn’t the real him.

“He just said it’s marketing,“ Magic Johnson told Shelburne. “That’s what he had to do to market not only his son but the brand. Before I met him I had already thought that. I already knew what he was doing.”

LaVar also told Shelburne that he’ll have a hands-off approach with Lonzo now that he’s on the Lakers, leaving training and instruction up to the team’s staff.

The conversation with the elder Ball “helped put Johnson and [GM Rob] Pelinka at ease,” Shelburne writes.

Get called out on your blatant bullshyt brehs :mjlol:

Be told to leave your son alone by other men :dame:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
:russ: There's nothing to get!! Lavar jus talkin shyt, no logic or thought, jus literally saying things, anything that comes to his mind. A lot of things he says don't really make sense, and that's why he can't lose. Cause you can pull quotes on him, and he'll STILL keep talkin that shyt. See how he flipped that bad debut into selling out the arena?? Thats the whole gimmick!!
:win:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Take what Lavar Ball says serious, brehs.
He's King fukkery. Nothing more. Nothing less.

#BBB
Stay in yo lane!