Confirmed racist Stephen Bannon as top advisor to Trump

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Good job coli brehs that didn't vote in the swing states, now we have a confirmed racist who has the president's ear.:ufdup:

Buuut based on thecoli scholars dropping knowledge, I thought Hilary Clinton and Trump was the same? :lupe:

What separates him from the average backwoods racist is he is highly educated and intelligent.

Stephen Bannon - Wikipedia

:francis:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Good job coli brehs that didn't vote in the swing states, now we have a confirmed racist who has the president's ear.

Bill Clinton is a confirmed racist and would've had Hillary's :manny:

Ya'll gotta cut it with the boogey man talk. Ya'll talking to descendants of slaves and folks who live the black experience and telling us shyt is about to get real. shyt been real.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Good job coli brehs that didn't vote in the swing states, now we have a confirmed racist who has the president's ear.:ufdup:

Buuut based on thecoli scholars dropping knowledge, I thought Hilary Clinton and Trump was the same? :lupe:

What separates him from the average backwoods racist is he is highly educated and intelligent.

Stephen Bannon - Wikipedia

:francis:

Nah blame white women.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't solely blame blacks for her lost now guys, I'm sure plenty of other people in this COUNTRY didn't vote.
Damn we get blamed for everything :russ:even us blame us

This entire racist country is a reflection of trump and years before trump and years after trump. :francis:
its only one person's fault that trump is president: hillary clinton :yeshrug:

0 hononr and integrity, couldnt step out of the race while under investigation by the FBI. she deserved that loss and every tear that comes with it

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Act like because I like white women I can't speak on racism in America as a Black man. What kind of ignorant point of view is that? :mjlol:

Don't even troll me with this shyt, bruh. :ufdup:

I won't even respond or entertain it
these same cave hoes you sweat are the same people who voted FOR trump. do you realize how fukking stupid and pathetic you sound? :mjlol:

its quiet for your input on race in america fam. just stick to music

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Act like because I like white women I can't speak on racism in America as a Black man. What kind of ignorant point of view is that? :mjlol:

Don't even troll me with this shyt, bruh. :ufdup:

I won't even respond or entertain it

You can't have it both ways, you can't lust after white women like that then talk about some political shyt relating to black people because the majority of white women that actually voted were for Trump. So, the same bytch you're going crazy for, there's a nearly 60% chance she rocks with the govt. that wants to oppress you.