Confirmed racist Stephen Bannon as top advisor to Trump

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
When did bill clinton become a confirmed racist, everyone rocked with dude when i was a kid. First black pres all that shyt, they said the economy was doing good back then and everything

What happened? What he say that was racist

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
a lot of black people had their heads in the sand, convincing themselves that things were "getting better". they're having a hard time adjusting to the new atmosphere of blatant racism. they actually bought into the lie about racism dying out with the older generation :mjlol:

i shouldnt laugh but its actually funny to see people scrambling in a state of shock. these crackers been racist and evil so nothing they do surprises me. blacks need to get right bc its only gonna get worst imo.
Thats the shyt that blowing my mind. You was either trying mad hard to ignore it, or making excuses for it. And now they getting more bold and blatant, folks can't no more and have to face it and shatter that bullshyt reality built. Out here like ":sadcam:Omg Trump gonna make America racist"... You just like :what: America BEEN racist, where the hell you been?!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did bill clinton become a confirmed racist, everyone rocked with dude when i was a kid. First black pres all that shyt, they said the economy was doing good back then and everything

What happened? What he say that was racist

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: have you been under a rock?

do you not remember bill clinton apologizing for his role in the mass incarceration of black men?

do you not remember hillary clintons "super predator" comments?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Good job coli brehs that didn't vote in the swing states, now we have a confirmed racist who has the president's ear.:ufdup:

Buuut based on thecoli scholars dropping knowledge, I thought Hilary Clinton and Trump was the same? :lupe:

What separates him from the average backwoods racist is he is highly educated and intelligent.

Stephen Bannon - Wikipedia

:francis:
WOW this dude from Norfolk 10 minutes from where I live :ohhh: Anyway, these 4 years are gonna be crazy.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

Sad, the MAJORITY.

If I said the majority of bottles of water you'd have this week had cyanide in them, would you take the chance and drink any?

Bruh, again what I said still stands. You gon really act like ALL, again ALL white people are evil or bad? :comeon:

Some of y'all nikkas on here spew this anti shyt so much that y'all end up spitting the same bigotry shyt that these racist cacs do :francis:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
You honestly sound like a white person with this kind of rhetoric.

Naw, I sound like a level headed ass nikka who calls shyt for what it is :francis:

I know some white people are racist but I also know some white people who ain't

I'm a sensible motherfukker and I don't believe in grouping a whole group of motherfukkers together

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You can't solely blame blacks for her lost now guys, I'm sure plenty of other people in this COUNTRY didn't vote.

No, but his appointment will affect us negatively more than those other people that didn't vote. staying home and not being involved makes you part of the problem and your absense in the voting booth means you actually voted for Trump

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Threads like this are hilarious and show how stupid people really are. You'd think America was this utopia of race relations and now Trump has come and demolished the whole thing.
They know it isn't but as long as it's not blatant and in your face it's fine and they can pretend everything's ok.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Make excuses for bigotry brehs..

Internet era has created a whole new dynamic of FLUFF NOISE.

Opinion > Substance. Very sad times were are in.