Confirmed racist Stephen Bannon as top advisor to Trump

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
these same cave hoes you sweat are the same people who voted FOR trump. do you realize how fukking stupid and pathetic you sound? :mjlol:

its quiet for your input on race in america fam. just stick to music

Not ALL white women share the exact same views, bruh

You would be surprised if you didn't just lump them all together

And yes, I know the reason Trump got in office is cause of the high numbers of white women but they don't speak for ALL

Now, I'm a level headed nikka who calls shyt for what it is. I look at shyt with face value and call it for what it's worth. I don't come half ass or igrnorant or none of that shyt

I'll always speak my mind on anything I want

I realize how pathetic it is to be igrnorant and not speak with intelligence

You coming at me but what I said about stupid motherfukkers not voting was on point. We got the right to vote and there's power in that yet nikkas rather huff and puff and act like voting don't make a difference. "How Sway?" We have to suffer with the consequences of a president not qualified for the job too, so not voting plays a major factor too

It's easy to say it's quiet when it comes to my input on race in America when you don't always read everything I type.

Peace

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: We always had racist as presidents. The fukking founding fathers owned slaves, but somehow his advisor is worst than that. I'm starting to think a lot of y'all disregard and ignored history/recent events and really lived in a fantasy world where racism is over

a lot of black people had their heads in the sand, convincing themselves that things were "getting better". they're having a hard time adjusting to the new atmosphere of blatant racism. they actually bought into the lie about racism dying out with the older generation :mjlol:

i shouldnt laugh but its actually funny to see people scrambling in a state of shock. these crackers been racist and evil so nothing they do surprises me. blacks need to get right bc its only gonna get worst imo.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
You can't have it both ways, you can't lust after white women like that then talk about some political shyt relating to black people because the majority of white women that actually voted were for Trump. So, the same bytch you're going crazy for, there's a nearly 60% chance she rocks with the govt. that wants to oppress you.

Bruh, there's racism ALL over. I'm not 1 of them nikkas who sits around and thinks we live in a post racial world. I've dealt with racism just as much as you and the next nikka but I'm also not 1 to lump a WHOLE group of people together just because a number of of them are racist.

Look, my nikka. I've been in fights over racist shyt, knocked motherfukkers on they ass and all that. So don't think you giving me a lesson in racist or tell me bout racist ass cacs. I'm well aware of who I am and my surroundings

The problem with some of y'all on here, is y'all lump EVERYBODY together. That shyt ain't no different than the white bigot motherfukker who calls all of us ****** or a theif or a monkey or a c00n.

Come on now, we gotta do better than this. We too smart for this small minded shyt

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not ALL white women share the exact same views, bruh

You would be surprised if you didn't just lump them all together

And yes, I know the reason Trump got in office is cause of the high numbers of white women but they don't speak for ALL

Now, I'm a level headed nikka who calls shyt for what it is. I look at shyt with face value and call it for what it's worth. I don't come half ass or igrnorant or none of that shyt

I'll always speak my mind on anything I want

I realize how pathetic it is to be igrnorant and not speak with intelligence

You coming at me but what I said about stupid motherfukkers not voting was on point. We got the right to vote and there's power in that yet nikkas rather huff and puff and act like voting don't make a difference. "How Sway?" We have to suffer with the consequences of a president not qualified for the job too, so not voting plays a major factor too

It's easy to say it's quiet when it comes to my input on race in America when you don't always read everything I type.

Peace

well the reality is that the majority of them share those views, as evidenced by the poll numbers. are you just making shyt up? show me the numbers on "non voters" who caused trump to win. stop trying to blame people for not voting, and blame the white men and women, young and old, that voted for a vocal racist to get into office.

stay in denial all you want. under trump you'll prob get lynched for messing with cave devils :hubie:

have you ever even been with a pale face or is this romanticization of them something you developed from afar? the way you sweat them you'd think you never saw the average cac bytch with a herpes mouth and wet dog scent :huhldup:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Bruh, there's racism ALL over. I'm not 1 of them nikkas who sits around and thinks we live in a post racial world. I've dealt with racism just as much as you and the next nikka but I'm also not 1 to lump a WHOLE group of people together just because a number of of them are racist.

Look, my nikka. I've been in fights over racist shyt, knocked motherfukkers on they ass and all that. So don't think you giving me a lesson in racist or tell me bout racist ass cacs. I'm well aware of who I am and my surroundings

The problem with some of y'all on here, is y'all lump EVERYBODY together. That shyt ain't no different than the white bigot motherfukker who calls all of us ****** or a theif or a monkey or a c00n.

Come on now, we gotta do better than this. We too smart for this small minded shyt

:wtf: is this garbage?

We know what the voting numbers were for white women, the majority voted for Trump, statistically speaking as many white women as you post, the MAJORITY of them will have voted for Trump.

And the second part? :wtf: A white nationalist was just elected as President and you think I have to be better? man fukk all that, white people elected him, so fukk white people as a whole. I'll rock with the good ones on a case by case basis, but as a whole they just showed the world their true colors.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
well the reality is that the majority of them share those views, as evidenced by the poll numbers. are you just making shyt up? show me the numbers on "non voters" who caused trump to win. stop trying to blame people for not voting, and blame the white men and women, young and old, that voted for a vocal racist to get into office.

stay in denial all you want. under trump you'll prob get lynched for messing with cave devils :hubie:

have you ever even been with a pale face or is this romanticization of them something you developed from afar? the way you sweat them you'd think you never saw the average cac bytch with a herpes mouth and wet dog scent :huhldup:

I hear you, but again, you can't lump EVERY last white woman together and say they ALL think and view things the exact same way

PEOPLE are human and have different perspectives and outlooks on things and life

Come my nikka, I don't believe for a second you this small minded or ignorant. This has to be an online facade

Bruh, I've dated black woman of course, white women, and latinas. I've always dated a varied of women and never wasn't small minded about that!

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:wtf: is this garbage?

We know what the voting numbers were for white women, the majority voted for Trump, statistically speaking as many white women as you post, the MAJORITY of them will have voted for Trump.

And the second part? :wtf: A white nationalist was just elected as President and you think I have to be better? man fukk all that, white people elected him, so fukk white people as a whole. I'll rock with the good ones on a case by case basis, but as a whole they just showed the world their true colors.

You read my response and THIS is what you gathered from it?:dahell: What in the hell?! :bryan::mindblown::snoop:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, but again, you can't lump EVERY last white woman together and say they ALL think and view things the exact same way

PEOPLE are human and have different perspectives and outlooks on things and life

Come my nikka, I don't believe for a second you this small minded or ignorant. This has to be an online facade

Bruh, I've dated my black woman of course, white women, and latinas. I've always dated a varied of women and never wasn't small minded about that!

i can and i will. fukk em all

being small minded and ignorant would be disregarding their history and continuing to put them on a pedestal. you keep saying not all, but where were these "good white people" during slavery, lynchings, jim crow, mass incarceration, the 2016 election...

blacks are human, whites and asians have up to 10% neanderthal dna. stop trying to compare us, its insulting. :mindblown:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
i can and i will. fukk em all

being small minded and ignorant would be disregarding their history and continuing to put them on a pedestal. you keep saying not all, but where were these "good white people" during slavery, lynchings, jim crow, mass incarceration, the 2016 election...

blacks are human, whites and asians have up to 10% neanderthal dna. stop trying to compare us, its insulting. :mindblown:

You entitled to your opinion, I ain't here to argue with you at all

Bruh, I'm not denying our history and the tragedy and horrific events we've gone through at all. Nothing will ever make up for that. NOTHING!

I'm just saying not ALL white people are bad. Just like not all of us are bad

I can't judge a WHOLE group of people on a set number of peoples' actions

You keep trying to flip this into a whole group of people thing

Yes, there is a LARGE number of racist white bigots who have fukked up views on us and this has been since for centuries but I'm well aware there's also white people who don't share these racist and bigot ways as well too

Come on, bruh. You too smart for this