cops are getting tired of white people getting freaked out by their black neighbors

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
i can believe it. I bet alot of cops just wanna sit around doing jack shyt all day and some silly ass white people be callin them all day about seeing black people. I bet them gentrified neighborhoods get stupid calls.
They do , so do paramedics outside of your amped up trigger happy dikkheads alot of them want to just chill lay low and collect their pension.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally you guys come to your senses about cops, it's a great career made of men and women that wants to help their community...Yes there are some bad seeds but it isn't the majority

Law enforcement is one of the most honorable fields to get into, drop your applications now

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Finally you guys come to your senses about cops, it's a great career made of men and women that wants to help their community...Yes there are some bad seeds but it isn't the majority

Law enforcement is one of the most honorable fields to get into, drop your applications now
I think they just wanna do nothing and be mad lazy so they are upset about the calls.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh I took money out of the drive thru atm at the bank across from my complex, and I parked next to this lady to count my money for rent. I left right behind her, and she sped up, and turned back into the bank like I was going to do some GTA shyt. :laff: These folks man

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN

:wtb: It is still deep rooted in practices that unfairly targets minorities . But work is work and people still want to slack off

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
Fear levels are at an all time high, beloveds.

Was walking to the gym with my hoodie on and this cac bytch who was walking in front of me kept looking back every few seconds, completely petrified. Clutching her bag and shyt.
30274.jpg