cops are getting tired of white people getting freaked out by their black neighbors

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
That's why they're so confused and shocked when you (or any black person) speaks to them with sense. Like, when you show that you aren't some dummy or complete idiot, they are really shocked and confused. They see/hear so many images that black people are this or black people are that, that they don't know what to think.

That's why networks like Faux News and the such, are so dangerous. For some crackas, that's ALL they see or know of us. The ones that Bill O'Reilly or Hannity tell them about. The "hands up, don't shoot" (DAMN, I hate that lingo) Mike Brown (WTF is wrong with "hands up don't shoot" anyway? smh :scust:) that literally EVERYBODY at fox news told them to hate...or black folks in hoodies or that dare speak back to a police officer. They give these mostly unintelligent idiot crackas some kind of stupid "justification" of why black and brown folks should be killed in the streets. That becomes the defense mechanism...blame the victim (one in which you know NOTHING about)

So ish like this isn't surprising but still sad nonetheless. It takes articles and things like this so that these fragile white folk understand that we haven't been lying at all. That you do more damage than good by acting afraid of your own shadow. Sorry for the rant, I was reading this mad, then got caught up with work...didn't have time to reread none of this lol...just gave my thoughts on a topic I'm frankly sick of hearing about. Peace

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I wouldn't recommend that. All it takes is for one of these fukkers to claim you assaulted them or claim rape and the cops will take their word for it.
I wouldn't touch em.. If they clench thier purse "bytch that ain't a Burkin u safe"... If they walk fast" run bytch run".. shyt like that

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Finally you guys come to your senses about cops, it's a great career made of men and women that wants to help their community...Yes there are some bad seeds but it isn't the majority

Law enforcement is one of the most honorable fields to get into, drop your applications now

Most of us know this. The problem is when the ones with the sense don't out and try to get the fukkboi cops out of the police department. Or they they don't say shyt when it's blatant bullshyt the fukkboi cops do and they turn a blind eye on some scary shyt.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Finally you guys come to your senses about cops, it's a great career made of men and women that wants to help their community...Yes there are some bad seeds but it isn't the majority

Law enforcement is one of the most honorable fields to get into, drop your applications now

Ayo who's mans is this?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
White guilt, lies, and worrying on retaliation got these cacs worried like a insecure Teenaged girl in High School

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
meanwhile you can't turn on the news without seeing some middle aged white dude having molested some little kids..in fact I just saw a pedo do this today:

White america has become a pedo/meth/pill-mill but they worried about black people in their neighborhoods giving each other a jump :mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
couple years ago, i accidentally locked my keys in my truck when i was studying at my college library. i was just chillin sitting on the tail gate waiting for my sister to bring my other pair of keys which i gave to her.

i was sitting at the library parking lot and not even 15 minutes cops came and asked what i was there for. i told what was going on and the cop felt embarrassed saying someone called them that there was "a man near a truck and looked like he was trying to break in". cop apologized and left.

now im not black, but i am a minority - specifically polynesian - and this was the first time i ever experienced some bullshyt like this. i automatically thought of blacks and how much shyt yall go through. wanted to make a thread about that experience but i figured its pales in comparison to what yall actually deal with.