cops are getting tired of white people getting freaked out by their black neighbors

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Breh I took money out of the drive thru atm at the bank across from my complex, and I parked next to this lady to count my money for rent. I left right behind her, and she sped up, and turned back into the bank like I was going to do some GTA shyt. :laff: These folks man

MAN I THOUGHT I WAS TRIPPIN WHEN I NOTICE THESE CAC fakkitS DO SCARY shyt LIKE THIS....IF YOU'RE IN A NICE RESIDENTIAL AREA IN LA CACS AND ASIANS WILL THINK YOU FOLLOWING THEM HOME OR SOMETHING...THEY WILL TURN OFF HELLA QUICK ONCE THEY SEE YOU BEHIND THEM AND THEN LET YOU PASS THEN KEEP GOING...IVE HAD CACS EVEN JUST PULL OVER JUST TO LET ME PASS THEM AFTER BEING BEHIND THEM A FEW LIGHTS...shyt IS CRAZY HOW MUCH FEAR WE PUT IN THEY HEARTS ONCE WE START RIDING ON THEM LIKE WE BEEN POSE TO ITS OVER

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
shyt like this make u wanna scare em more.. If i encounter some shyt like this i'mma have fun with em

I've been doing that shyt for years breh. Whenever I see white people I make direct eye contact with them and don't break it. After about 5 seconds you can literally see the fear start to grow in their eyes and they start turning red :russ:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
callin the police is their way of putting hits out on black folks.. free of charge..

its like the cac who called the cops on tamir rice... and a black dispatcher sent them killer cops :francis:

dont ever forget racism is a GROUP effort... its alotta white supremacists on the team, and alotta collaborators...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Love riding through white neighborhoods and blasting the most ignorant trap, gangsta rap and project pat while they're all outside. Give em a wink or a nod at the stop sign too. Shyt even downtown I've had redneck cacs try to get me to drink with they group and not shut up about some "I'm not a racist" shyt. These people really are scared of us for no reason

The racist shyt they perpetuate though, that's a conscious effort. The way they do it is so tryhard. Like they constantly trying to impress someone.

Shyt, we should be using this fear to control the office spaces and whip cacs into shape at at work. Tired of this half-assed 4D chess they all try to play at the job. So much power in the :birdman:.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Shyt, we should be using this fear to control the office spaces and whip cacs into shape at at work. Tired of this half-assed 4D chess they all try to play at the job. So much power in the :birdman:.
At my job they put more effort into trying to fukk with me or they try to maneuver all the work to me...and the funniest part is, each one of them thinks they are the only ones that do it. I really be looking at them like, you could have just filled out that form in 5 minutes instead of spending that hour trying to funnel it towards me. That cism really makes them do extra work for no reason. :laff:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Sure some of them are racists but some are scared for ehatevere reasons. Why we gonna pretend like black people ain't leary of black people they don't know? Even so called "goons". Or that nikkas don't question the motivations of a white person in the "hood". He a cop, he looking for dope. He/She fiending for some black loving. It's what people do. No they don't call the cops in most cases.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
callin the police is their way of putting hits out on black folks.. free of charge..

its like the cac who called the cops on tamir rice... and a black dispatcher sent them killer cops :francis:

dont ever forget racism is a GROUP effort... its alotta white supremacists on the team, and alotta collaborators...
Exactly. That "scared" shyt is a front.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fear levels are at an all time high, beloveds.

Was walking to the gym with my hoodie on and this cac bytch who was walking in front of me kept looking back every few seconds, completely petrified. Clutching her bag and shyt.
This literally happened to me last week. Except i was walking home.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
White people are scared of blacks at an all time high right now.

The big secret is that white people think blacks snap at any given moment without control or remorse and we will rob, rape, and kill them if we get the chance :mjlol:

I was walking to my car from a sigur ros concert in Oakland and this goofy Midwest Cac who was obviously in town on business sprinted into the middle of the street to cross, so I didn't cross paths with him...

Cac had 3 inches and 50lbs on me and still scurried into the street like a lil hoe.

I call that power :ehh: