Dame Dash Heated Debate | Diddy Drama | Jay-Z Feud | PBD Podcast Ep. 395

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This podcast clown is definitely a Trumper though. Dame was making valid points about Trump but dude kept deflecting or dodging the questions

Then he said people were “fanatical” about Obama like Trump and Im sitting here like how?

And Dame made the comparisons from Diddy and Trump and dude is like “Diddy was molesting young boys..”.. Like nikka when :gucci:

Diddys whole thing is sex parties and allegations that he never even went to trial for meanwhile Trump was riding Epstein jets with actual statements on how he would like to get pleasured from young girls, even calling his daughter hot. Like no shyt he is a scumbag but still can run for presidency while if Diddy did anything we know Trump was doing theyre going to take everything from him and bury him under the jail next to R.Kelly
haha thecoli is seeing the...bad faith conversations and trumpist lowkey racist rhetoric this channel actually spews.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Then this fool ass host tries to pivot to talking about Chicago out the blue cause he's upset that Dame flamed his ass. :dahell:

Who is this fool? I hate him.
lmaooo bro I hope this vid goes viral. Because more people need to see what this podcast has been on.

PBD is a...bad person man. absolute evil in that man with how manipulative he tries to be in conversations, he's an idiot, but very aware of what agenda he wants.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
THIS DAME INTERVIEW IS WHAT I WISHED THE GODFREY AND KATT INTERVIEW WAS

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Was gonna make this thread.

Dame sounded like an idiot, but we're all used to that...but PBD refused to answer anything and inadvertently proved his point. Especially anything related to Trump.
Nah...after looking at the interview. Dame actually handled PBD better than alot of the politcal pundits. I actually listen to PBD out of curiosity sometimes.

the thing here is...PBD isn't smart. not when it comes to abstract thoughts and formulating ideas and arguments that are....logical, coherent,and consistent.

He and his cohorts, operate off of quasi alpha, status based energy and controlling the argument in bad faith.

guess who that doesn't work well with? guys like Dame Dash. Dame's Direct-ness; combined with success in entrepreneurship; and street credibility. foiled alot of what PBD usually...does.

I.E. the instance where Dame asked PBD "if you're people all go to jail, is that a good boss?" and the quasi-bro machismo side of PBD was getting questioned here. So he pivoted, because PBD knew...he'd get called out if he said "yes". that as an example, was actually more effective than when even...Sam Seder was on.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Well...Dame was forced to address some REAL shyt. To a Trumpers face. Katt and Godfrey did not do this. Katt talked about comedy shyt that was meaningless,; Godfrey did impressions and tried to pivot away from any Trump or white people talk. not here; this shyt will actually piss people off that it should.

when Dame literally said to PBD that white Trumpers are fanatical, and thats an issue. and PBD said to him "well Obama it was like that" and Dame immediately was like "Oh so people were wearing hats, storming capitals and shyt?"

or when he said "I notice people that support him, can't answer questions directly like you're doing"

when he said; how can you in good conscious fukk with a rapist of a 15 year old?

I was like DAMN lmao real shyt. i hope this goes viral tbh.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Well...Dame was forced to address some REAL shyt. To a Trumpers face. Katt and Godfrey did not do this. Katt talked about comedy shyt that was meaningless,; Godfrey did impressions and tried to pivot away from any Trump or white people talk. not here; this shyt will actually piss people off that it should.

when Dame literally said to PBD that white Trumpers are fanatical, and thats an issue. and PBD said to him "well Obama it was like that" and Dame immediately was like "Oh so people were wearing hats, storming capitals and shyt?"

or when he said "I notice people that support him, can't answer questions directly like you're doing"

when he said; how can you in good conscious fukk with a rapist of a 15 year old?

I was like DAMN lmao real shyt. i hope this goes viral tbh.
well said. :salute: