Dame Dash Heated Debate | Diddy Drama | Jay-Z Feud | PBD Podcast Ep. 395

Daps
Well his audience also did that with David Pakman...who wrecked PBD.

They also did that with Neil DeGrasse, who wrecked PBD on vaccines.

So the audience will do that for anyone that doesn't have trumpset views.

I actually am more curious about the effect it has on PBD. He's a bit more clever than his audience.

Aside from that, I actually think this vid will reach a different audience though, you could even tell some posters here, like NEO, weren't that aware of PBD and Dame helped expose who PBD was to a new audience.

PBD isn't posted on thecoli very much. Until vids like this.

ALSO, I found it interesting that PBD had a message before the pod, saying that this got "heated". Honestly...this wasnt even that heated...what happened was, it went in directions that PBD couldn't control. So he is now trying to control the narrative beforehand lol which is telling.

He's had more heated debates with other guests lol yet needed a message prior? I think Dame annoyed dude lol

But PBD needs to bring on a leftist that makes more money than him. PBD's confidence and sense of status comes purely from being the richest guy in the room.

I don't believe he's really that rich. You don't have 500 million and you hustling trying to get a hundred bucks from talking to people. And I thought that before Dame said it. He comes off like Trump, saying he's richer than he really is but always tryna hustle to keep up appearances (Trump steaks, Trump Bible, Trump University etc)

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I used to feel that way. It does serve a purpose.

but how did PBD make his money? I never heard of him until this interview. 200 - 500 million? 200 cash? Who is this nicca?

I think he exaggerates his net worth several times over but he basically made his money owning a MLM company.

Yeah it's 3 hours but he got obliterated.

For a shorter video, you can pretty much get the gist of his come up in the first 10 minutes

KingsOfKings

๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
Daps

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I think he exaggerates his net worth several times over but he basically made his money owning a MLM company.

For a shorter video, you can pretty much get the gist of his come up in the first 10 minutes

Wondered how he was on stage with Kobe :whoo:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY

Heโ€™s also a minority owner of the Yankees.. I believe son is definitely worth half a Billie

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
One of best Dame's best interview in a while:ehh:Pulled PBD's card:mjlol:Dame discussing the definition of a boss is hilarious, I am sorry.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
His description of Trump lovers:mjlol:"never able to answer a straight question":ehh:"no teeth in their mouth, don't take showers":russ:"I ain't mad at them". PBS "I took a shower this morning":whoa:

Dame is smart but flawed, had PBD on the backfoot. He was very rational in this interview with some typical Dameisms:dame:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Decided to watch this today and Dame is sonning this bytch ass mfer. I love it :mjlol:
Love or hate Dame, he will always have my respect because he keeps the same energy with anybody regardless of race or class and doesnt bite his tongue whether he's right or wrong :salute: