Damn... Ab Soul hating on Kendricks shine. I think he mad

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wants to be recognized for his verse. I see nothing wrong with that. Black Hippie as a whole is a group. It's not like Kendrick is the head of a label in which Soul and company are signed to. But of course the internet will try to make more out of a tweet than they need to.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
TDEIssue151Cover-620x843.jpg

I can't blame Ab-Soul for saying that... shyt looks like Black Hippy is Soulo, Q & Jay Rock.

and if anything he's "hating" on xxl/bet etc. etc.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
TDE's fault...should've used Kendrick's victory lap in the industry and current push as the Anti-Drake as an excuse to have a Black Hippy album greenlighted...Interscope would put it out just to capitalize on Kendrick's current buzz and it would be a proper introduction to the masses to the rest of the camp...wait too long and they'll always be treated like K-Dot and the Pips by the media, the industry, and the fans...Oxymoron's pushbacks seem to be evidence of that

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I feel what he saying, as far as how the media reports and covers them...

But leaving the group? :what:

He should be taking advantage of the buzz they have by putting out a dope project and showing how dope he is rather than worrying about how the media covers them....

To be fair, I never heard shyt from or about Ab Soul until I heard him on Schoolboy Qs and K. Dot's projects

MINT

All Star
Daps
he should stop releasing wack guest verses then
I don't even consider him as part of the group anymore tbh, I only look at kdot or Q

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kendrick has told ab on records that *you know you're rank in this stuff* as if to say, i know you want to be the man but im the best, friend. Fall in line.

I think he wants more shine, probably feels hes as nice as Kendrick but isnt getting his shine. Economically being in black hippy might be in his best interest because why would he remove himself from his group because publications arent saying his name. Seems like there are other issues at hand here. Demonic ones. Being D-12 status isnt a bad thing. He could still have a lucrative career.

Last edited:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
fans are subconsciously the most emotional

and delusional

you can honestly say you know what ab-soul feels by that tweet?

you know there's no emotions in text right?

and they do have a habit of shyttin' on each other constantly

I think you mad.