Damn... Ab Soul hating on Kendricks shine. I think he mad

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
TDE's fault...should've used Kendrick's victory lap in the industry and current push as the Anti-Drake as an excuse to have a Black Hippy album greenlighted...Interscope would put it out just to capitalize on Kendrick's current buzz and it would be a proper introduction to the masses to the rest of the camp...wait too long and they'll always be treated like K-Dot and the Pips by the media, the industry, and the fans...Oxymoron's pushbacks seem to be evidence of that

I definitely feel what you're saying, TDE should of been dropped something by now, I think a label compilation would have been the best way to go showcasing them all as solo artists.

I can see what they're trying to do though, building them all up and releasing them as solo artists first, so they can establish their own bases before the group shyt. But the longer they wait the bigger the opportunity it seems like they gonna miss.

Hopefully we get Oxymoron before the years out, but shyt doesn't even have a release date yet :sadcam:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
shyt reminds me of some Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers beef within the group

Or better yet David Ruffin clowning The Temptations

Hell fukk it, Flash stealing JT's shine in the Five Heartbeats

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
shyt reminds me of some Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers beef within the group

Or better yet David Ruffin clowning The Temptations

Hell fukk it, Flash stealing JT's shine in the Five Heartbeats

It's just like people saying Eminem feat. D12 or 50 Cent feat. G Unit. They're part of the group but ofcourse they're going to push the start for better name recognition. They're all dope but Soul is actually my least favourite in the group. K Dot > Rock > Q > Soul.

OnDaScene

Banned
Daps
Hes actin like a lil bytch. Kendrick is more popular than all of them. Thats a fact. What does it want, people to not acknowledge it so his feelings dont get hurt? Foh. Work to be where yo boy is, dont start whinnin. If u never get there, well shyt thats life. At least ull have tried and gotten the most out of ur potential.

MINT

All Star
Daps
I stopped listening to him because of his recent material,
if he can step his game up I'll listen to him :ehh:

but I can't support an artist who ain't doing anything

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
nikkas exposin themselves... :beli:

Why have none of you white boys found the correlation to what happened w/ The Supremes? The Blue Notes? i.e. Diana, Harold Melvin?

Hell, this is a comment similar to a problem The Five Heartbeats had. (Thats a Black cinema classic for yall that likely dont know)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I definitely feel what you're saying, TDE should of been dropped something by now, I think a label compilation would have been the best way to go showcasing them all as solo artists.

I can see what they're trying to do though, building them all up and releasing them as solo artists first, so they can establish their own bases before the group shyt. But the longer they wait the bigger the opportunity it seems like they gonna miss.

Hopefully we get Oxymoron before the years out, but shyt doesn't even have a release date yet :sadcam:

The "breakout act's album followed by the group/camp/label compilation followed by other solo albums" thing is a time honored tradition in hip hop for a reason, the sh!t works...Cash Money did it with Juvi and the Hot Boys...Nelly and St. Lunatics...50 did it with G-Unit...Ruff Ryders did it with the Ryde or Die joints immediately in the wake of DMX's break out in '98...Cash Money did it with the YM album after C3...

Daps
Reppin
me
fans are subconsciously the most emotional

and delusional

you can honestly say you know what ab-soul feels by that tweet?

you know there's no emotions in text right?

and they do have a habit of shyttin' on each other constantly

to say he'll remove himself from the group... just sounds plain ol salty to me