damn, after Kanye just begged for kim back on stage, she immediately contacted her lawyer

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
He going out bad, not high value behavior at all. If you wanted to keep her should have kept her. Don’t wait til she’s starting to move on if you been knowing you wanted her and your family back. And don’t make it worse by trotting out your other thots. Just playing it like a little boy. SMH.
He probably didn't care till he seen her with somebody else. That's how it usually goes with both men and women.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
He probably didn't care till he seen her with somebody else. That's how it usually goes with both men and women.

True, you right. We’ve all been there. I guess I’m just thinking the concert shyt seems sweet to women but it’s weak to me as a man. If I’m him I just go show up to her house and get my wife back. Go work it out and tell her heartfelt you want her and your family back. All these clout chasing theatrics are dumb af in light of the public situation he’s seemingly created.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
True, you right. We’ve all been there. I guess I’m just thinking the concert shyt seems sweet to women but it’s weak to me as a man. If I’m him I just go show up to her house and get my wife back. Go work it out and tell her heartfelt you want her and your family back. All these clout chasing theatrics are dumb af in light of the public situation he’s seemingly created.
Using clout chasing tactics against the ultimate clout chaser isn’t gonna work well for him….

Deman

All Star
Daps
I dont want to celebrate this

But he was talking super grimy about her

I think is that rant when he was wearing a bullet proof vest

Over the years I noticed woman can deal with alot

Except

Open disrespectful words and embarrassment

He did that too much

Something about he dont want his little girl to end up like kim

Breh you married her tho :stopitslime:
He married a whore

A whore who aint do shyt but cosplay black

Get this leeching ho outta here

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Except

He did that too much

Oh i do. This piece of shyt is getting HEAPING doses of universal karma after believing his own bullshyt about being a God

That humble pie often goes down bitter :yeshrug:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Except

He did that too much

Yeah, the abortion rant and saying Kim wants the daughter in playboy was it supposedly

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he should've never wifed her and had kids with her in the first place, she was a talentless industry whore, and sadly he was the one who felt to be lucky to be with her, smh
He saddled her with kids thinking that would make her undesirable to other men. But if she’s had her tubes tied, that only guarantees other men will see and use her as a cum dumpster, a pretty cum dumpster. Never been a fan of dude. That slavery comment made me detest him.