damn, after Kanye just begged for kim back on stage, she immediately contacted her lawyer

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He saddled her with kids thinking that would make her undesirable to other men. But if she’s had her tubes tied, that only guarantees other men will see and use her as a cum dumpster, a pretty cum dumpster. Never been a fan of dude. That slavery comment made me detest him.
Difference is she got paper and famous.. she wanted kids and now got them… kids was never stopped her from getting what she wanted.. nikkas like Pete Davidson and myself Will enough that p*ssy

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
He got to hold this L

All Kim K jokes aside.....she one of the baddest...and you ain't fukkin with with her bread....whats the issue?????

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
he should've never wifed her and had kids with her in the first place, she was a talentless industry whore, and sadly he was the one who felt to be lucky to be with her, smh
Lesbiannas here breh. Ye fukked this up with his antics and weirdo ways. I actually have to commend Kim for sticking around a lot longer than any reasonable person would

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Pakvn0C.gif

0wnZbqF.gif

ready for this c00n fakkit to
self destruct!!
Kim is the real MVP.

G6A4yZ3.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
She basically hit a lick(kids by a top rapper)…she always complains about shyt look at her past…she the type to never be happy(kris humpries)
:hubie: She was already over 100s of million and was richer then him. Held him down when he went broke constantly.

He’s up now, perfect time for her to move on without the backlash :pachaha::pachaha: