Daps and reps I officially made the 6 figure mark in finance and will be starting a new position with a new music entertainment company.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
For the record I knew this job was mine once I saw the VP that was hiring me was black.

As a matter of fact I didn’t even have to do a second round interview. VP was like hire this man immediately.

My finance role with this company will be analyzing finance involved in legacy recordings
Aye bruh....hire me too or I'm smacking you.
full

Na, in all seriousness, my job as a business analyst has been pissing me the fụck off. I've applied to 90 something jobs in the past 1 week and a half. Debating if I should even give a 2 week notice for all the fụck shıt they pulling.

I also gotta work with a 400 lb Karen bıtch with depression and canker sores (remote job so I'm not physically near her) while she builds up a fake case about me. If I left, she would be fụcked.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Aye bruh....hire me too or I'm smacking you.
full

Na, in all seriousness, my job as a business analyst has been pissing me the fụck off. I've applied to 90 something jobs in the past 1 week and a half. Debating if I should even give a 2 week notice for all the fụck shıt they pulling.

I also gotta work with a 400 lb Karen bıtch with depression and canker sores (remote job so I'm not physically near her) while she builds up a fake case about me. If I left, she would be fụcked.
There’s a business analyst role paying up to 130K hiring for ESPN.

Nah fukk that fat hoe. Leave at once if you got money saved to last you a few months but right the job market is tough. Even if you get a solid contract role take it

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You should still drive Uber 5-10hrs a week get that 1099 money so you can write off car mileage, phone, home office …. So you don’t pay as much taxes on your W2 6 figure salary
I eventually moved on to Uber eats. I still do Uber eats whenever a big promo comes. Like the $600 if you do 40 trips type shyt

Menna

All Star
Daps
I eventually moved on to Uber eats. I still do Uber eats whenever a big promo comes. Like the $600 if you do 40 trips type shyt
If you do the deductions right you can get refund on your taxes even making 6figures w2…

Just make sure to make a few thousand with the 1099 delivery during the year