Daps and reps I officially made the 6 figure mark in finance and will be starting a new position with a new music entertainment company.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
There’s a business analyst role paying up to 130K hiring for ESPN.

Nah fukk that fat hoe. Leave at once if you got money saved to last you a few months but right the job market is tough. Even if you get a solid contract role take it
To add to that, I work in a 95% female dominant field. My manager is a Jamaican black woman and does not know my job but acts like a complete bıtch so I'm just completely quiet til something comes through.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
For the record I knew this job was mine once I saw the VP that was hiring me was black.

As a matter of fact I didn’t even have to do a second round interview. VP was like hire this man immediately.

My finance role with this company will be analyzing finance involved in legacy recordings

that's wassup @HaitianPatty props

always good to hear brehs doing positive things on TheColi
:salute:

Daps
For the record I knew this job was mine once I saw the VP that was hiring me was black.

As a matter of fact I didn’t even have to do a second round interview. VP was like hire this man immediately.

My finance role with this company will be analyzing finance involved in legacy recordings

My fellow 6 figga nxgga :myman:

How does it feel? I just got here last year.

Don't do like I did though, I was spending like crazy till I got used to it. I blew 20 racks within 2 months last year :bryan: :snoop: