Death to Nigeria! The #ENDSARS Revolution in Nigeria Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hope God reigns death on the evil elites and government to no end. Death to the Fulanis Jihadists! Death to the cabal! Death to the Nigeria Islamic caliphate! Death to the Jihadists across the planet and death to anyone who wants to defend the kakistocracy known as Nigeria. I wish you nothing but death and to be plagued with punishment for the next 10 billion years

Props to lady @Golden for her end to end coverage in the root if you want a lot of details.

Props to @African_brehda for this one

Update: 10/21/2020

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You just called the death of a whole ethnic group
:gucci:
Every last one of them in Nigeria. As long as you are for Jihadist mindset and behavior, I wish you death and to die in the worst way. In Nigeria, they are killing people for no reason. People are farming, they kill the farmers and rape their wives and daughters

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
b70c37f714efc9cd38f2ec37615bae03.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Ya I was wonder why no one was talking about the shyt going on over there on thecoli :patrice: then you had people on here saying they wanna move there but I was like :whoa: shyt getting real bad over there.
There's a thread in the Root section by a member of that heritage tracking the developments.
Updated daily.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I hope God reigns death on the evil elites and government to no end. Death to the Fulanis! Death to the cabal! Death to the Nigeria Islamic caliphate! Death to the Jihadists across the planet and death to anyone who wants to defend the kakistocracy known as Nigeria. I wish you nothing but death and to be plagued with punishment for the next 10 billion years
Nah my naija brother we not doing this.

I know the country has many problems and it feels futile at times especially with what's going on but I would never ever wish death on any Yoruba Fulani igbo or hausa.

That's not the way.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I stay wondering when my people going to catch a break.
Be honest I think that applies for black folks globally.

It would be nice to just have a year with black folks on no division, no hatred, no death, or destruction. Just building with each other and creating for future Generations. But sometimes I feel like that's easier said than done it's just sad

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ya I was wonder why no one was talking about the shyt going on over there on thecoli :patrice: then you had people on here saying they wanna move there but I was like :whoa: shyt getting real bad over there.
The President is dead and been dead for nearly 4 years. They had an imposter, he got the rona and he's now dead. They got a clown wearing a mask now in Aso Rock.

You literally got Dangote trucks in the Southeast and Southwest carrying bombs just going off out of no where. You literally got Dangote trucks coming in the middle of the night, dropping off Fulanis from Niger and other shytholes and they are building mud huts in the woods and occasionally come out and rape girls and kill people and they are on guard to come out when the caliphate wants to the Christians to turn Nigeria into a full Islamic state. These people are not from Nigeria. These people do not want peace and when you go to kill them, the local gov't is in the pockets of the caliphate. They will throw you in jail for killing them or fine you for harming them but they can harm you and nothing happens. Then you got SARS/SWAT which is just Islamic at the top ran a group of assassins who kill random youth for no reason other than because as the caliphate wants to protect their interest.

Basically, these people weren't even in Nigeria in the 1960s but when the Housas got the British order to take over Nigeria, it's been downhill ever since. They became allies with the neighboring Fulas and now these bytches have made the Housas bytches and have taken over and want to turn it into an Islamic state.

These fools were like the Igbos, Igbos, Igbos, and your power and now all of the groups are facing death right now at the hands of jihadists who are in bed with ISIL. The Housas, Yorubas, Igbos, everyone. This shyt is crazy. This is like if the Russians came to America and just started killing nikkas and cacs and there was nothing you can do about it. No police, no nothing. Raping you. Coming to your job and shooting on you and your coworkers. Think about this shyt!

These people don't see Black as Black. They don't see you as anything. To them, you want an Islamic state or you die.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I thought we was supposed to be Pan-Africanists? :ohhh:

Wishing death on other ethnic groups and a whole country is mighty divisive friend :troll:
This ain't the time to troll. Pan Africanism can only be practiced by Pan Africanist. If you don't want it, it won't happen. You noticed no one Christian or Muslim in Africa got hate for Gaddafi. He wasn't a Jihadist. Do you know what a Jihadist even is. Ask the military brehs. They don't see race, to them, you either for this shyt or you die. They will kill your ass talking in mid-sentence.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Where is Buhari? I did not hear him say anything since the beginning of the crisis? Did he speak?