Death to Nigeria! The #ENDSARS Revolution in Nigeria Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nah my naija brother we not doing this.

I know the country has many problems and it feels futile at times especially with what's going on but I would never ever wish death on any Yoruba Fulani igbo or hausa.

That's not the way.
I am not a naija and will never claim that godforsaken country to my death.

I really don't think you been paying attention what's going on there. ADOS is right, anyone with blood over there needs to stay in their lane and focus solely over there.

What happens in America don't effect you like what happens there. That's where your blood is, not here unless you half.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I have seen very little news coverage on this

Damn shame
The caliphate has been paying major networks globally not to cover it. They gave 600 million to the Biden campaign mad that in their opinion, Trump ain't doing enough to keep them in power. You know the caliphate has been stealing oil from the South for over 30 years but just found gold about 10 years ago and said that's not Nigeria's gold, that's our gold. These mfers man. Death ain't a brutal enough punishment for these assclowns. Pompeo been on the caliphate's ass.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Is this some Whatsapp conspiracy theory or he's really dead and they been hiding it? How's no one talking about it?

Who runs the show now? Obasanjo and his people?
He really dead and been dead. Even the queen gave her condolences but removed it days later. Nigeria should also be called the shell corporation of Great Britain.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Is this some Whatsapp conspiracy theory or he's really dead and they been hiding it? How's no one talking about it?

Who runs the show now? Obasanjo and his people?

Conspiracy theory that's been circulating since 2018. Buhari had to make a statement addressing it.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I thought we was supposed to be Pan-Africanists? :ohhh:

Wishing death on other ethnic groups and a whole country is mighty divisive friend :troll:
Pan Africanism is Nigerians, Ghanians, Jamaicans and African Americans getting along and building together. Pan Africanism is not being partial to extremists and letting them destroy your country.:hubie:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Conspiracy theory that's been circulating since 2018. Buhari had to make a statement addressing it.
That wasn't Buhari, that was Jubril. If Bahari was alive, he would have sent tanks over a month ago. He is pompous, Buhari talks nonstop. He lead the killings of many Igbos during the war. He's an evil dictator minded man. What you have right now, is the caliphate running the country into the ground.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Britain and all them countries in Europe should be third world countries :francis:

600 mil? shyt
Resource wise, they are but economic and military wise, they are superpowers. Since they got the military, economic, and the court of public appeal, everyone else is food, especially Black folk.

They are spending billions to control special interest groups, global media, and government officials in general outside of their criminal presence (milia groups, military, police). The people are fed up, especially the youth. This shyt is insane man. I just don't know man.

We had Yoruba idiots on here on that One Nigeria bullshyt that got mad quiet when they started adding ISIL/Boko Haram members to the military and they were killing and raping Christian soldiers. When they raped and killed that one Yoruba girl, that was the end of that One Nigeria bullshyt from Yorubas