Death to Nigeria! The #ENDSARS Revolution in Nigeria Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Anyone with mad money is suspect to me if you are in Nigeria. I will assume you are working with the caliphate and I know you will turn on your own people like Benedict Arnold but that's okay, I'll just send my kids to America so they can live the Hollywood lifestyle and shyt on ADOS and their workings. These are the Nigerians you should have smoke for. They don't need America, they flaunt it. They got maids and shyt. MAIDS! Their kids come here and they no different than the Chinese kids. They got the best cars and the whole 9. You don't even know breh, you just don't.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Anyone with mad money is suspect to me if you are in Nigeria. I will assume you are working with the caliphate and I know you will turn on your own people like Benedict Arnold but that's okay, I'll just send my kids to America so they can live the Hollywood lifestyle and shyt on ADOS and their workings. These are the Nigerians you should have smoke for. They don't need America, they flaunt it. They got maids and shyt. MAIDS! Their kids come here and they no different than the Chinese kids. They got the best cars and the whole 9. You don't even know breh, you just don't.
bolded was absolutely not necessary

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Anyone with mad money is suspect to me if you are in Nigeria. I will assume you are working with the caliphate and I know you will turn on your own people like Benedict Arnold but that's okay, I'll just send my kids to America so they can live the Hollywood lifestyle and shyt on ADOS and their workings. These are the Nigerians you should have smoke for.

The Nigerians in this country should point out the traitors and their families when they get over here or to places like London if y’all know who they are. You shouldn’t let them raise holy hell over there and then escape to the west when it gets hot.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
bolded was absolutely not necessary
It's the truth, they stealing money from the masses and sending their kids to London and America and these same kids shyt on Black movements or join the damn democrats for that POC shyt. They speak against the best interest of Black folks but they been working against the best interest of Black folks in Africa too.

We gotta call everybody out. No bodies left behind if we want to move forward. We gotta understand, shyt ain't right. Everybody got a role in fixing this, me, you, all of us.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

And I mean that Brother. It’s important for the safety of us all. When someone sells out their people over in Nigeria what do you think they’re going to do when they get here, not only to the serious Nigerians here, but to us native born as well? And vice versa. An ADOS traitor shouldn’t find comfort in Africa or anywhere else. Should be eliminated.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He had my empathy till all that BS.
People got to be honest, not everyone came from the same situation. The majority of Africans from any country likely came here with NOTHING. That's a fact, especially for 97% of West Africans I know personally and grew up with. Some came with nothing and had a family member here already. I am not talking about them. I am talking about a select group of Africans. These come from wealth. These were traitors back home and they ever will stop being traitors. These are a select group but they have money. They tend to be in these groups where they get visibility. They speak against Black folks' best interest. They never stop being useful idiots to the white establishment. We can't protect them any more. They are a part of the reason they are shooting at our brothers and sisters right now!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The Nigerians in this country should point out the traitors and their families when they get over here or to places like London if y’all know who they are. You shouldn’t let them raise holy hell over there and then escape to the west when it gets hot.
I posted a thread about the existence of Nigerian American pacs in America.
With a straight face, some here were questioning why members of a diaspora would try to use their resources and voices to effect change in the land of their parents.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Britain and all them countries in Europe should be third world countries :francis:

600 mil? shyt
Thats why we Nigerians go so hard against white supremacy.

These motherfukkers fukked us for several Eternia.

Europe and America deserves to be wiped off the planet for what they did to the african continent. And for What they did to black people globally.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
So I guess the protestors and the students filming to should be dealt with too, I mean they are Nigerians right:gucci:......you make no sense op

EDIT: .... my bad you did say the elite, cabalists and the government....yea that needs to be dealt with :patrice: