Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
We’re celebrating in this bytch.
:blessed:

Penei Sewell
:banderas:

Best draft pick since Megatron, and one could argue that it’s even better than that.

He’ll protect Goff’s bum ass and it potentially boosts the run game, among other various things. Dude is a monster and a total freak of nature. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a linemen like him.
:wow:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Should have taken Fields.

I agree. That’s what I was initially hoping for before they got Goff’s goofy ass. I really wanted Justin and I’ve been watching him since his high school days. Very talented young brother. I’m pissed that he’s in Chicago, of all places.
:martin:

But Sewell makes up for it. He’s that good. Might have Goff looking like Peyton Manning out there, and our RB’s looking like prime Arian Foster.

Last edited:

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Celebrate O lineman and compare them to the impact of Megatron bruhs :russ:

I would hate to be a Lions fan it's been since when 51 nikka that's 70 years no playoff win:mjlol:
Penei is like that don’t slight his potential impact

as good as Megatron was they still never won anything U never know how a career can pan out

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Celebrate O lineman and compare them to the impact of Megatron bruhs :russ:

I would hate to be a Lions fan it's been since when 51 nikka that's 70 years no playoff win:mjlol:

:pacspit:

This isn’t just some regular ass lineman. Plus, that protection, dominance, athleticism and force that he brings is vital to a successful offense.

Who’s your team? The trash ass Jets? Bengals? Or is it Miami?
:sas2:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Lions will probably have one of the best and probably youngest olines in league. Frank Ragnow is the best C in NFL. Decker had his best year last year and Jonah Jackson was pretty good as a rookie at G

Reaching for a QBs last thing lions should do. Lets see what Goff looks like away from McVay. Lions have multiple 1st next two years to position themselves for qb if Goff doesn’t work out

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We’re celebrating in this bytch.
:blessed:

Penei Sewell
:banderas:

Best draft pick since Megatron, and one could argue that it’s even better than that.

He’ll protect Goff’s bum ass and it potentially boosts the run game, among other various things. Dude is a monster and a total freak of nature. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a linemen like him.

He either playing RT or Guard. You dummies just gave Decker a extension, should have drafted Fields :mjlol: