Detroit Lions fans, get in here!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish my bengals would of taken him but they chose chase.

but I’m supposed to believe some random late 2nd rd picks, and late round picks are supposed to make up for it.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I wish my bengals would of taken him but they chose chase.

but I’m supposed to believe some random late 2nd rd picks, and late round picks are supposed to make up for it.

That shyt made no sense to me, you drafted your franchise QB last year who got injured midway through the season. Drafting the franchise LT to protect him should have been the obvious and easy pick

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt made no sense to me, you drafted your franchise QB last year who got injured midway through the season. Drafting the franchise LT to protect him should have been the obvious and easy pick

honestly I think he probably wanted to play with chase. And petitioned for him. And for some reason the staff thinks they can develop a late round lineman into a competent blocker.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Yea I'm aware of Sewell, but we're in this position for avoiding all the QB options we have had on the board the last 15 years.

We couldn't take a chance 1 damn time smh

Ya did take that chance. Joey Harrington Mathew Stafford Andre Ware. I could argue that Fields could end up being another Rodney Pete not that that's a bad thing. Remember when Jerry was pressured by the media to take the Heisman winning hometown boy Johnny Football but played it safe and took Zack Martin instead. How did that work out for America's team. I think Sewell is a better version of Martin. Detroit made the right call.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Right? Zach Wilson was nobody, but all of a sudden he was the consensus 2nd pick in the draft and some analysts even argued he maybe better than Lawrence. Joe Burrow was being graded as a udfa heading into his final season.

Sam Howell and Spencer Rattler will be hyped next year. Kedon Slovis is the next USC bust (I actually like him as college QB). Somebody else will inevitably emerge.

Spencer Rattler is a dog.
:wow:

Been watching his albino ass since high school too. If Goff has a shyt season, Rattler will look good in a Lions uniform.
:jbhmm:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some of y’all Detroit fans are crazy lol

You don’t pass up on an o lineman like him.
You draft Fields & he’ll turn out like David Carr running for his life all season.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Elite player. I love the pick and feel like this could be the building block to a great future. We already have a pro bowl center and a really good LT. And one guard who is damn good. If he’s as good at RT as he was at LT in college, our line will be amazing.

We have an RB who could be great (Swift) and a couple other good pieces on offense. By next year’s draft we could be poised to add whatever missing pieces remain and then be set.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Lions have two firsts the next two seasons.. dummies acting like there wont be another crop of qbs next year :russ:

finally this franchise got away from the stupid wr te picks they always do and for the first time in awhile, they didnt have to reach on an OL in the first.

finally have some smart people up top and particularly glad its a black gm getting all this praise
Yikes you owe the coli community an apology :lolbron: