Detroit Lions fans, get in here!

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I agree. That’s what I was initially hoping for before they got Goff’s goofy ass. I really wanted Justin and I’ve been watching him since his high school days. Very talented young brother. I’m pissed that he’s in Chicago, of all places.
:martin:

But Sewell makes up for it. He’s that good. Might have Goff looking like Peyton Manning out there, and our RB’s looking like prime Arian Foster.
:wow:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. At least when you draft your next QB, he should have a decent line:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Decker started at RT in all 14 games of his Sophomore season. He moved to LT his Junior year. Move his ass right back to RT.
:yeshrug:
He won a Natty at LT though :lolbron:. Yall playing Penei at RT though. Decker got the bag and barring injury he locked in. Penei pick really made no sense, but hey you got your tackles locked up for the foreseeable future.

Lions’ Penei Sewell Expected to Play Right Tackle in NFL | Heavy.com
First-round pick Penei Sewell will move to right tackle, Detroit Lions confirm

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
He won a Natty at LT though :lolbron:. Yall playing Penei at RT though. Decker got the bag and barring injury he locked in. Penei pick really made no sense, but hey you got your tackles locked up for the foreseeable future.

Lions’ Penei Sewell Expected to Play Right Tackle in NFL | Heavy.com
First-round pick Penei Sewell will move to right tackle, Detroit Lions confirm

:mjgrin:

I hope that they don't do this to the breh and fukk off his talent. He'll be a beast anywhere on the line though. At least I hope. This scheme better work, breh.
:mjcry:

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Lions have two firsts the next two seasons.. dummies acting like there wont be another crop of qbs next year :russ:

finally this franchise got away from the stupid wr te picks they always do and for the first time in awhile, they didnt have to reach on an OL in the first.

finally have some smart people up top and particularly glad its a black gm getting all this praise

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Lions have two firsts the next two seasons.. dummies acting like there wont be another crop of qbs next year :russ:

finally this franchise got away from the stupid wr te picks they always do and for the first time in awhile, they didnt have to reach on an OL in the first.

finally have some smart people up top and particularly glad its a black gm getting all this praise

Next year qb class is :scust:. You had a great class this year and punted for a Postion where you just paid your starter .:dwillhuh: Don’t get me wrong, Penei is gonna be a monster but it was the wrong pick.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Next year qb class is :scust:. You had a great class this year and punted for a Postion where you just paid your starter .:dwillhuh: Don’t get me wrong, Penei is gonna be a monster but it was the wrong pick.
We have no clue about next QB class. There is a Fields in every draft. And there is Always a QB that comes out of no where to be top 5 pick like Burrow or Lance. Give me the projected all-pro tackle over a QB who might not even be better than Goff. Decker is solid but Sewell can be special

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Right? Zach Wilson was nobody, but all of a sudden he was the consensus 2nd pick in the draft and some analysts even argued he maybe better than Lawrence. Joe Burrow was being graded as a udfa heading into his final season.

Sam Howell and Spencer Rattler will be hyped next year. Kedon Slovis is the next USC bust (I actually like him as college QB). Somebody else will inevitably emerge.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
There is an O Linesman in the top 10 yearly, but WTF, there was still 2 valuable QB's for the future. Why fukkin not? Like, we don't even expect to fukkin win. You Ford fukkers are cool with Goff? fukkin really? Smfh :snoop:

They gotta pay Goff for two more seasons without any cap hit. They're still rebuilding so why not see what you have at QB and if they still suck they can get one in a couple of seasons. Sewell is a generational talent that will start day one and be there for 10 years.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They gotta pay Goff for two more seasons without any cap hit. They're still rebuilding so why not see what you have at QB and if they still suck they can get one in a couple of seasons. Sewell is a generational talent that will start day one and be there for 10 years.
Yea I'm aware of Sewell, but we're in this position for avoiding all the QB options we have had on the board the last 15 years.

We couldn't take a chance 1 damn time smh