Did anyone here NOT pay attention to the Drake-Kendrick beef???

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I listened to all the disses released at least once, I don't care enough about the beef to argue for pages in The Booth section :heh:

I'm in my 30s and I feel weird stanning rappers at this point in my life. I used go hard stanning rappers on here and I feel embarrassed that I did that :scust:

Yall 38 and still stanning rappers, UGH

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I said I was gonna bail after J-cole apologized and I Did.

shyt aint for me.

Plus weather broke and the playoffs popping.

Met gala was yesterday before the game.
Happy people got entertained tho cause that shyt been breaking the coli good for ya'll :salute:
Good shyt. I have like a clown following it so intensely šŸ˜‚

I deleted my IG today for that reason.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I enjoy both their music plus I'm into entertainment in an occupational sense, so it would be dumb for me to not be invested.

Daps
We havenā€™t had the 2 biggest in the game beef since jay and Nas. Add on the fact the records are delivering in a short period of time. We never seen it and probably never see it again, so Iā€™ve been trying to enjoy it while it lasts
I knew more about that one. Maybe Iā€™m just getting old.

:lupe:

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
On a 1-10 scale of how much I paid attention to it ill go to about a 3.

I listened to each song once and read a few pages of a couple threads, that's about it.

Don't care about either rapper enough to actually get emotionally invested or care about who won

Barely listen to rap anymore period.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I skimmed through some of the threads here and listened to literally 1-2 seconds of the first couple of diss tracks. That's it.
Good for you.

I was doing so good this year. I ignored the Katt Williams interview with this right here got me, but Iā€™m trying to go back to avoiding celebrity stuff. I just deleted my Instagram.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
On a 1-10 scale of how much I paid attention to it ill go to about a 3.

I listened to each song once and read a few pages of a couple threads, that's about it.

Don't care about either rapper enough to actually get emotionally invested or care about who won

Barely listen to rap anymore period.

Me too.

I actually stop listening to so much rap after Kendrickā€™s last album but then I started again when futureā€™s album released but itā€™s funny because I havenā€™t went back to either of those future albums and like two weeks lol

Back to this Bad Bunny Frank Ocean and Omar Apollo for me :blessed: