Did anyone here NOT pay attention to the Drake-Kendrick beef???

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Its been a somewhat entertaining distraction :obama:
It really has, to be real. I got my hair done today so I was watching some YT commentary…when I got up out the chair I was like “what a waste of time”
Smh

I still think K Dot won, but all these dudes have skeletons falling out the damn closet at this point lol

In the grand scheme of things this doesn’t matter to anyone on this site

Daps
Two washed rappers (listened to almost exclusively by cacs) who started a fake beef for streams/views/clicks... yeah I didn't get sucked in by this one
:russell:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
It really has, to be real. I got my hair done today so I was watching some YT commentary…when I got up out the chair I was like “what a waste of time”
Smh

I still think K Dot won, but all these dudes have skeletons falling out the damn closet at this point lol

In the grand scheme of things this doesn’t matter to anyone on this site
i know what u mean. Whole lotta

5l4mgs.png

Especially with that pedo shyt. Wouldnt be surprised if the shyt about the entire industry being on that time was more or less facts tbh. But whatever the case they all got skeletons. And sometimes i wonder if these "beefs" in most cases at least arent orchestrated just like any other wwe work. Which means they are essentially playing right in our faces "exposing" each other.

Put a hot beat to it though and now these horrendous crimes are somehow "entertainment". Nah, lock these sick fukking degenerates up. :camby:

fukk the culture, playing with peoples kids is where i gotta draw the line.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
i know what u mean. Whole lotta

5l4mgs.png

Especially with that pedo shyt. Wouldnt be surprised if the shyt about the entire industry being on that time was more or less facts tbh. But whatever the case they all got skeletons. And sometimes i wonder if these "beefs" in most cases at least arent orchestrated just like any other wwe work. Which means they are essentially playing right in our faces "exposing" each other.

Put a hot beat to it though and now these horrendous crimes are somehow "entertainment". Nah, lock these sick fukking degenerates up. :camby:

fukk the culture, playing with peoples kids is where i gotta draw the line.
They’re all into or covering up deranged sex scandal stuff, and a lot of these conflicts are orchestrated to distract the public.

Shhhhhhhhyt you have a bunch of young ppl of all races going crazy about this beef. And maybe it wasn’t orchestrated, but it can definitely be promoted. I wonder how many of them took a break from protesting to get into this stuff? 🤔

horizon

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna catch up on it after it was over especially AI songs was a big part of the conversation in the beginning but I had to lock in when Kendrick dropped meet the grahams.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
They’re all into or covering up deranged sex scandal stuff, and a lot of these conflicts are orchestrated to distract the public.

Shhhhhhhhyt you have a bunch of young ppl of all races going crazy about this beef. And maybe it wasn’t orchestrated, but it can definitely be promoted. I wonder how many of them took a break from protesting to get into this stuff? 🤔
That last line thats a pretty interesting point.

Snip snip snip :troll:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Paid a mild amount of attention to it and listened most of the tracks -

But in no way did I ever consider it some Jay vs. Nas or Pac vs Biggie shyt :yeshrug: the disses just aren't THAT good to me

Last edited: