Did anyone here NOT pay attention to the Drake-Kendrick beef???

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I tried to keep up but got alot going on:flabbynsick:

Market can collapse at any moment and tryna make move$ before it does.. Everybody involved is good forever..

Plus when it turned into some #metoo beef shyt seemed to take a weird turn, I dont have time for it :pachaha:

Tried to hear every song once but Im not breaking down lyrics and/or watching ak make money talking about it drunk..

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
i stopped after they started droppnig a new diss everyday. Say what the fux you have to say in one or 2 songs and keep it moving. They turned into 2 gossiping bishes basically. People writing records talking to somebody children and all this corny shyt lmfao.

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This the sassiest most he say/she say :wrist: rap beef ever and I've been here for almost all of them

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I use to have a saying during the Drake/ pusha T beef.

If someone gave me real choices where I had to either listen to one pusha T song, an entire Drake album, or cut one of my fingers off.

I would literally be asking that nikka "does it matter which finger?".

So just add Kendrick to all that too.

In real life, no nikka I know is talking bout these 2 nikkaz

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Kurupt didn’t even know there was a battle happening.

It was solely for the hip hop geeks out there, myself included. Real life was unaffected :unimpressed:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
When Kendrick dropped the second track back to back, I started cleansing my algorithms. shyts weak but nobody cares because everyone is too busy taking advantage of the situation and trying to make a viral post