Did Wu-Tang have the greatest/shortest run ever?

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Doesnt matter,they got eclipsed by them true thugs from St. Clair.
bone1-640x360.jpg

lol @ nobody responding to your first Bone post, and you giving it another shot....

Moving on......

The idea of Supreme Clientele NOT being a classic is pure absurdity

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
lol @ nobody responding to your first Bone post, and you giving it another shot....

Moving on......

The idea of Supreme Clientele NOT being a classic is pure absurdity
I got negged for the first comment by the guy i quoted on my second comment. I'm not here for attention,just stating the obvious.
Bone overshadowed Wu

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
I got negged for the first comment by the guy i quoted on my second comment. I'm not here for attention,just stating the obvious.
Bone overshadowed Wu
One of these groups is the to this very day seen as one of the greatest and most recognizable acts hip-hop has ever seen, and the other is Bone Thugs & Harmony :blessed:

But props to them for having all those r&b loving girls that bought those early albums

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
One of these groups is the to this very day seen as one of the greatest and most recognizable acts hip-hop has ever seen, and the other is Bone Thugs & Harmony :blessed:

But props to them for having all those r&b loving girls that bought those early albums
One of these groups is hoisted up by east coast bias. The other is bone whom was hotter on the streets and at retail

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
You been crying east coast bias since Baby Boy was in theaters, get a new song to cry yourself to sleep at night
The people here have spoken long ago, even with the SHAMEFUL attempt to rig the polls
CHIP MATCH: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony vs. The Wu-Tang Clan
Lmao at that thread on this bias forum meaning more than what people did at retail. The people spoke back then,when they took their resources and spent on bone at the record stores. Bone won.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Naw,got eclipsed by

090611-music-most-influential-rappers-bone-thugs-n-harmony.jpg
if bone got together today and dropped an album, would anyone talk about buying it for no damn million dollars?

bone's run was about 2 years breh... and yes it was amazing

e.1999 dropped in 95... 4 times plat
art of war in 97... 4 times plat

i can't call them classics, maybe they are.. but it was only 2 albums.. no solo joints that was classics if i remember... definitely not 5-6 in a row.. and bone is not on wu's level in following today. that W is a damn flag even if you never heard a song.. that name is well known around the world, even if you never heard a song. bone hasn't turned that into film, clothing, and buzz 25 years later.

if wu came on breakfast club 8 deep today. and said we are doing a full rza produced album right now. nothing bone could announce would make the same noise

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Add Heist of the Century to that list

though I assume OP wanted to keep it to the main 9
yea.. i could have started throwing in that first gravediggaz album which was 93-94. that killarmy.. that priest masada joint

i merely wanted to keep it 3 things.. original 9, classics only, and the fact they were directly after another.. wasn't a break in albums, wasn't even about sales. the fact they just kept hitting you with classics.. yes they had good albums later. but it wasn't the same run and nothing in there explains why they have the largest cult following in hip hop

there it is.... that's how i should have put it. because of a 4 year run, wu tang clan has the largest cult following in history

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
the Fugees are my answer
great fukking answer. they really had 2 albums as a group.. but if we counting the solos too, even though they broke up by then... then yea.. cause then you got clef's shyt and lauryn. and i think if they said they was dropping an album together today... my god the damn internet would blow up

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
if bone got together today and dropped an album, would anyone talk about buying it for no damn million dollars?

i can't call them classics, maybe they are.. but it was only 2 albums.. no solo joints that was classics if i remember... definitely not 5-6 in a row.. and bone is not on wu's level in following today. that W is a damn flag even if you never heard a song.. that name is well known around the world, even if you never heard a song. bone hasn't turned that into film, clothing, and buzz 25 years later.

if wu came on breakfast club 8 deep today. and said we are doing a full rza produced album right now. nothing bone could announce would make the same noise
None of this dispels the fact that in their primes, on a national scale bone sonned them. I could care less about their east coast bias benefit package.
Bone Bone Bone Bone,Bone Bone Bone Bone Bone bone

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Lol at you skipping the fact that bones short form album CREEPING ON AH COME UP also did 4mil