Disco Inferno throwing shots at WWE's Product in terms of Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjpls: So Disco has some choice words...

“[Is Dakota Kai ready for the main roster?] Not really. I do believe that Damage CTRL is the most underwhelming group that gets more TV time that I’ve seen in recent memory.”

:mjpls: Doesn't agree with the King of Kings decision.

:mjpls: I wonder what Road Dogg has to say, since He and Disco love to chat about this shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That's a reach, Dakota is better in ring than the majority of girls on the main roster and she showed in NXT 2.0 that she can be versatile in terms of character work, she just happens to not be using that character on the main roster. I don't think she'll ever be a main attraction or top star but there is a place for her and she fits as an underling to a more established star or one half of a tag team

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been impressed either but it could be possible she hasn't shown her best stuff on the main roster (I never saw her NXT stuff).
:ehh:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's a reach, Dakota is better in ring than the majority of girls on the main roster and she showed in NXT 2.0 that she can be versatile in terms of character work, she just happens to not be using that character on the main roster. I don't think she'll ever be a main attraction or top star but there is a place for her and she fits as an underling to a more established star or one half of a tag team
Her ring work isn‘t the problem. She’s just rather boring and she’s not the only person on the roster you can apply that too.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
disco-discoinferno.gif