Disco Inferno throwing shots at WWE's Product in terms of Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL

Alaskan
Daps
Do you value what meltzer, Keller, Alvarez Bryan Zane, jdfromny, or any other dirt sheet or analyst says? Do you have the same thoughts about what attention they get vs disco, lash leroix or kwee wee gets?
They're all garbage, really.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I used to listen to the show he had with Konnan. Disco racist as fukk and is obviously a Trump supporter.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
disco-discoinferno.gif

I hope he did the dance afterwards

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Obligatory reminder about Disco Inferno

When Cody posted this to disco he legitimately had done nothing. That 10k show we all know was ROH infrastructure and the pwg crew drawing. He was getting booed out if a promotion only he cared enough about to be professional in lol.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
For fukk sakes disco was offering invisible match booking ideas in WCW. He's the one who never belonged in professional wrestling.

It's comical at this point that his name keeps showing up in here. Anyone can tweet shyt, so what? I'm sure there's a scumbag like Ian Rotten probably tweeting something about today's wrestling. Doesn't mean there should be news about these guys.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Nah... I can't agree with this.. They dropped the ball with her. He was pretty much Bayley 2.0 when she came in. Adorable/lovable baby face... they buried her with the Shayna feud off rip. Ive never seen a wrestler made into more of a punk bytch. Then they threw her in a tag team.... and she proved that Tegan Knox was indeed Marty Janetty.... Dakota and Raquel was legit being built like HBK/Diesel 2.0.... then they had Raquel win the strap and Kota get jealous and start jobbing. then they break up and they continue to job out KOTA... she was the star of both her tag teams. She never got a fair shot
Well I never said she was booked perfectly in NXT or handled well, I think the booking mishaps on NXT are well documented especially with the tag team title reigns and the Raquel shyt, but that doesnt have anything to do with her not being top star on the main roster material

I will agree that she was the superior member of team kick and her team with Raquel, but that's where she shined best.. in a tag team, the Bayley-lite gimmick was never going to make her a top star and the heel turn was great but regardless of her character she was never going to be THE standout with the stacked roster they had, the pandemic era prior to NXT 2.0 was the most realistic timeframe where she couldve and shouldve won the womens title because Raquel damn sure wasn't it and still isn't.. but in the era with Shayna/Bianca/Io/Kairi/Rhea/Toni then eventually Charlotte(unfortunately) she did not stand out over any of them hence me saying she is not top star or main attraction material